Holy s*** Italy is selling the Wii U for 229 instead of 299!!!

#1HellsingOrgPosted 2/7/2013 2:51:55 AM
http://www.gamestop.it/volantonegamestopplus

^ scroll down.

Thats almost like a 100 euro price drop.
Damn the Wii U is really doing bad and its only been out for a few months.
Everyone should have waited buying one because I predict a huge 3ds like price drop around the summer.
---
The bird of Hermes is my name eating my wings to make me tame.
#2nonexistingheroPosted 2/7/2013 2:56:48 AM(edited)
You're ignoring the part where it's part of a special membership. Only the white bundle as well, which we all know is selling much worse. People generally don't seem to care much for the low-end bundles. The 360's $300 version wasn't selling very well either.
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.
#3TheWiseOne06Posted 2/7/2013 2:55:59 AM
BREAKING NEWS!!!!!! I DONT GIVE A ****
---
PSN - NNID:jmanup85
"Saying all JRPGS need to evolve to be more like FF is like saying we need to evolve to be more like Trilobites." - methosagain
#4AwesomeOSaucePosted 2/7/2013 2:59:38 AM
nonexistinghero posted...
You're ignoring the part where it's part of a special membership. Only the white bundle as well, which we all know is selling much worse. People generally don't seem to care much for the low-end bundles. The 360's $300 version wasn't selling very well either.

I don't think that changes much because that card is just like what we have in the USA or other countries which is just a card you buy at Gamestop and its like 10-15 bucks and depends on the country and you never have to renew it or in some it expires after 1 year.

Anyway paying 10-15 bucks for a Gamestop card to get a huge discount on a Wii U for 229 is still a great deal and this actually worries me because the PS Vita and 3DS never had a price drop this fast.
---
http://soundcloud.com/sunnyterra/audio-recording-on-monday-29
^ Hermiione says my name and says I''m cute! ^_^
#5BuretsuPosted 2/7/2013 3:00:45 AM
Well, you're leaving out the part where you have to have reached Level 3 in their GameStop+ program, which means you need to have bought or sold a lot of games to GameStop already. Plus, it's only for this month.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#6BuretsuPosted 2/7/2013 3:03:10 AM
AwesomeOSauce posted...

I don't think that changes much because that card is just like what we have in the USA or other countries which is just a card you buy at Gamestop and its like 10-15 bucks and depends on the country and you never have to renew it or in some it expires after 1 year.

Anyway paying 10-15 bucks for a Gamestop card to get a huge discount on a Wii U for 229 is still a great deal and this actually worries me because the PS Vita and 3DS never had a price drop this fast.

Actually, it's not that simple. It's GameStop+ which they don't have in America. You start at Level 1, and then gain points, 1 point for every Euro you spend buying a new game, 2 points for every Euro spent buying a used game, 2 points for every Euro received for selling a game to them, and bonuses for things like pre-ordering.

And you need 5000 Points to reach Level 3 apparently.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#7HellsingOrg(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 3:06:44 AM
Buretsu posted...
Well, you're leaving out the part where you have to have reached Level 3 in their GameStop+ program, which means you need to have bought or sold a lot of games to GameStop already. Plus, it's only for this month.

well thats not exactly true.
See you can get Card 1 for free then buy lots of games and get points to get Card 2 and then Card 3, then Card 4 etc..

OR you can just PAY and buy Card 3 for like 16.98

So in a way you can not pay for the card and have to work your way up or just buy Card 3 directly.

Sadly you can't buy Card 4...

But you only need Card 3 for this sale.
---
The bird of Hermes is my name eating my wings to make me tame.
#8Xx5ILLYR4BBITxXPosted 2/7/2013 3:07:51 AM
The only thing I care about italy is there pizza and nyc has the best pizza in the world so I dont even care about italy anymore at all.
---
My 5 Favortive Games of all time are 1) Sonic Adventure 2 Battle. 2) Phantasy Star Online EP 1&2. 3) Star Ocean Till The End Of Time. 4) MGS 2 PS2. 5) FF 9
#9nonexistingheroPosted 2/7/2013 3:24:17 AM
AwesomeOSauce posted...

That's 1 store somewhere in the world having such a large discount. Do you have any idea how large this world is and how many game stores there are? This is nothing to worry about. Start worrying when a lowered price point is the standard.
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.
#10LapanuiPosted 2/7/2013 3:27:43 AM
I bought my Wii U for 255 (included P&P) which is cheaper than the one at Gamestop Italy. It's not long go out of stock though.It was also the Premium Edition.

They do ship outside of the UK, but it will cost 20 so that's only 270 for a brand new Black Wii U :D

Could probably keep an eye on it for a bit.

http://www.simplygames.com/info/19645/Nintendo-Wii-U-Console-Premium-Pack-Black-Nintendo-Wii-U

I've not long come across the site and they are selling a few things at much lower prices than a lot of stores, including ShopTo which I have been using for like a year and a half now.
---
GT: Zichu PSN: Zichu NNID: Zichu1