Holy s*** Italy is selling the Wii U for 229 instead of 299!!!

#11StarBladeEdgePosted 2/7/2013 3:31:10 AM
nonexistinghero posted...
You're ignoring the part where it's part of a special membership. Only the white bundle as well, which we all know is selling much worse. People generally don't seem to care much for the low-end bundles. The 360's $300 version wasn't selling very well either.

yeah this , he's intentionally leaving out this part to troll and lure people in. pathetic i would ban you from this website forever if i could , you lousy troll .

see thats all the trolls here do. lies or they bend the truth.

don't listen people !!! watch the sky watch the sky , don't listen to the lies .
---
Ps4 & WiiU = Next Gen Gaming
Just get both , pathetic trolls !
#12KonkeyDonk435Posted 2/7/2013 3:32:41 AM
'' dances like justin bieber because people can get a great wii u for little money ''
---
Before anyone replies to me :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1lJFlB-89Q
#13HellsingOrg(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 3:56:23 AM
StarBladeEdge posted...
nonexistinghero posted...
You're ignoring the part where it's part of a special membership. Only the white bundle as well, which we all know is selling much worse. People generally don't seem to care much for the low-end bundles. The 360's $300 version wasn't selling very well either.

yeah this , he's intentionally leaving out this part to troll and lure people in. pathetic i would ban you from this website forever if i could , you lousy troll .

don't listen people !!! watch the sky watch the sky , don't listen to the lies .

a special membership that costs like 16 bucks.
So its still a great deal.
---
The bird of Hermes is my name eating my wings to make me tame.
#14Rasputin77Posted 2/7/2013 7:27:30 AM
StarBladeEdge posted...

$20 to whoever can guess his favorite word. (HINT: He doesn't use it properly)
---
GameFAQs defintion of 'White Knight': Someone who made you realize you can't handle valid points or honest opinions if they come from certain posters.