Here Are The Top 30 Games Japanese Gamers Are Looking Forward To In 2013

#21RahzarXPosted 2/7/2013 9:21:21 AM
Gencoil posted...
RahzarX posted...
Sooo Japanese gamers aren't looking forward to X, Mario Kart, Game & Wario, Wonderful 101, or Zelda?

Yah, oooook.

I don't think X is coming this year, and Zelda is definitely not coming this year. Or are you talking about the Wind Waker remake?

X is confirmed coming to Japan in 2013.

Yes, Windwaker.
---
whythefat "DDR, I notice your karma is 567. That 5+6+7= 18. 18 plus your IQ is 19. There were 19 hijackers on 911. You are a terrorist."
#22bleedingelitePosted 2/7/2013 9:42:02 AM
One nice thing about having crazily polarized wackos like nice_kirbyfan here is that I don't even need to click on the links when he makes a topic. I already know that it's something negative about the Wii U, or else he wouldn't have posted it.
#23RusmurfPosted 2/7/2013 9:49:34 AM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
http://kotaku.com/5982367/here-are-the-top-30-games-japanese-gamers-are-looking-forward-to-in-2013

Well one Wii U game made the list. Pikmin 3 clocked in at 19... Can E3 get here any sooner?

Wow that list is utter crap...
#24jsb0714Posted 2/7/2013 9:56:04 AM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
As stupid as one who thinks flip flopping = support?

Oh please, just because no one's giving a hissy fit about "titles going multiplatform" or "Top 30 Games"?
---
"There are 10 types of people. Those who understand binary and those who do not." -Someone who came up with this
#25drothegreat0nePosted 2/7/2013 10:43:24 AM
Oni_Taedo posted...
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
First western devs suck and Japan is the greatest.
Now Japanese gamers have horrible taste.

Both are equal.
Who ever said Japan is the greatest?

Because one likes the culture, does not mean they worship the country, friend.

It just so happens that some of the best developers are Japanese (Capcom, Nintendo, Namco, Sony has some good stuff too). They also have some bad developers too, like Atlus, Sunsoft (are they even still around?), Capcom, Sega, etc.

Western devs can be good or bad too. Epic and Ubisoft make some great games. As does Telltale, and Insomniac, and many other Western devs. Western devs like Bungie, EA, and Crystal Dynamics are examples of bad ones.

Atlus is now a bad developer?
---
NNID - PeterTheGreat
This is why GFAQs moderation is terrible - http://i.imgur.com/nZmnlHM.png