Can we talk about problems with the Wii U?

#1Air_Gear_Posted 2/7/2013 7:34:08 AM
It seems that every topic on this board that isn't positive about the Wii U gets bombarded by trolls and fanboys. I just want permission from the posters here to talk about the console's problems and disabilities without the NDF trying to silence me. Am I asking for too much?
#2shaunmePosted 2/7/2013 7:37:24 AM
yes you are....they are coming.
---
i72600k @4.6 // ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution // 8gb ram // 3x MSI GTX 680 sli // 1tb HD//W8pro//NNID shaunme1//PSN poselecta//XBL CursiveA//STEAM shaunmelwell//
#3Baha05Posted 2/7/2013 7:41:21 AM
Well yeah as long as you aren't trolling the issues or making minor problems something bigger then they really are.
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U
#4StealthlysPosted 2/7/2013 7:43:21 AM
Nope, you mentioned the NDF, topic isn't serious anymore.
#5dennis941012Posted 2/7/2013 7:45:55 AM
NDF and Ponies are coming run for it now
---
(>")> <(' ')> <("<)
~GameFAQs LoL Board Supreme Leader~> voted by http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=89123
#6shaunmePosted 2/7/2013 7:48:10 AM
Baha05 posted...
Well yeah as long as you aren't trolling the issues or making minor problems something bigger then they really are.

minor problem= problem, a minor problem to you could be a big one to some one else, not every is a drone.
---
i72600k @4.6 // ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution // 8gb ram // 3x MSI GTX 680 sli // 1tb HD//W8pro//NNID shaunme1//PSN poselecta//XBL CursiveA//STEAM shaunmelwell//
#7monkeyspoonPosted 2/7/2013 7:50:04 AM
It does make me laugh though when the Nintendo fans spread lies like the WiiU is 3x more powerful than a PS3. But when an article confirms the WiiU isn't any more powerful than current gen consoles, the fanboys go nuts.
---
PSN ID: monkeyspoon, XBL ID: monkeyspoon, Nintendo Network ID: monkeyspoon "I own the Vita and hate it" ShadowfxD2 (but still trolls the vita board)
#8TerotrousPosted 2/7/2013 7:50:13 AM
You can if you can mention the problem without ending your post with "and this is why the Wii U is destined to be a total failure and all the braindead fanboys are totally delusional".

Most people can't post anything without being incredibly confrontational.
---
http://terosclassicgaming.blogspot.com/ - Watch me beat "GBA Summon Night Swordcraft Story"
http://www.backloggery.com/tero - My backloggery
#9Baha05Posted 2/7/2013 7:51:02 AM
shaunme posted...
minor problem= problem, a minor problem to you could be a big one to some one else, not every is a drone.

And yet there does exist things that are actually minor problems. Again you don't go to a fast food place once, have a simple mistake made on your order and turn it into some huge issue.
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U
#10SerOnionKnightPosted 2/7/2013 7:55:45 AM
Let's hear some of the problems and go from there. And while the Wii U may have some the other consoles do as well so it is always good to remember that.