Can we talk about problems with the Wii U?

#31BuretsuPosted 2/7/2013 10:43:02 AM
Let's talk about problems:

#1: Very few games. Understandable since it was only just launched 3 months ago, but it still doesn't present a very good picture.

#2: System power. Now anybody who says it's weaker or as strong as a 360/PS3 is just wrong. But it's still not the huge gap that everyone thinks it should be. Of course, time will still tell if the PS4/720 are the huge gap people think they will be, but hey.

#3: No online account system. There needs to be one. Period. We can discuss all day just how bad it is that there isn't one, but nobody can there needs to be one.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#32BuretsuPosted 2/7/2013 10:43:58 AM
StarBladeEdge posted...
FFnut posted...
shaunme posted...
Baha05 posted...
@Kiss Yeah I understand that some issues are downplayed a lot too, however that doesn't mean that people don't male REAL minot issues into something far bigger then they really are. Or worse is people create issues that don't really exist at all or they make it seem like the problem cannot be solved

Wii U just lost Rayman as an exclusive baha, please turn this into positive news.

PS3 lost FF13 as an exclusive too. Does that mean that magically the PS3 was doomed from the second Square decided "Hey, let's release on 360 too" four and a half years ago? I don't understand why news that PS3/360 are getting a game that they weren't going to get before the news broke needs to be spun into positive news for a separate system.

ps3 had waaay more interesting games and a good future back in the days....2 things i don't see with wii u at the moment sorry

Those goalposts just left skid marks when you moved them.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit