Rayman Legends No Longer Exclusive to Wii U

#141ChipChippersonPosted 2/7/2013 1:55:06 PM
Yea those PS360 owners who were clamoring for it sure bought the first game in droves...../s
---
As long as you're in my house, you'll do what I do, and believe what I believe. So butter your bacon... and bacon up that sausage, boy.
#142HeaderHogPosted 2/7/2013 1:55:41 PM
Omar_Comin_Yo posted...
HeaderHog posted...
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
Lol. Everybody saw this coming except for the fanboys desperate to hang on to a decent third party exclusive.

Actually, nobody did.
Considering the control scheme, we thought it would be harder to offer a comparable experience.

However, this does mean one thing.
The Wii U version will be the best version.
Why? They've worked on the Wii U more, and are probably not going to start from scratch to recode and reprogram everything just to put the game on multiple platforms.
It's going to be like Arkham City. Buggier versions will be released on other consoles while the good version stays on one console, in this case the Wii U.

lol

Lol.
---
Bacon.
This sig is instantly awesome.
#143AccrovideogamesPosted 2/7/2013 2:00:56 PM(edited)
"We heard from many Xbox and Playstation owners and Rayman fans who told us they really wanted to play Rayman Legends on their current system," explained Ubisoft's European marketing exec Geoffroy Sardin.

"We decided to give the fans what they wanted while at the same time broadening the audience exposed to this innovative and memorable game."

In other words, they make their fans wait even more to play the game, way to go Ubisoft! If people still insist on not buying a Wii U, they should have to wait, not the ones who bought one. First, Ubisoft tells us that they're using technology that wouldn't work on a PS3 and 360 and now they're saying that this same game will be available on them? Does that mean that the Wii U version will be lowered to the lowest common denominator or will the PS3 and 360 versions be toned down? The Wii U also happen to lack many games as of right now and Ubisoft would have sold way more games now than on September. That second delay is a HUGE mistake. Sometimes I wonder if those making stupid decisions like that only have a diploma from the kindergarten.
---
I'm French speaking.
Male, 22, Quebec
#144Dark_Link92Posted 2/7/2013 2:08:24 PM
"They want to play on their current systems"
Yeah, while people are saving their money in hype for the inevitable new system(s) to be announced this year and spending their little spare cash on games like WW HD and GTAV. Nice one, Ubisoft.
---
Pokemon Black- FC: 0003 3185 8262
Monster Hunter Tri, ID:71YAXZ -EU Server!
#145Shinobi120Posted 2/7/2013 2:10:44 PM
LOL. The Wii U just keeps on failing, & failing. First, with Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge, & now with this game.
#146maximumbarmagePosted 2/7/2013 2:11:26 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Oh boy... and after all the blowhard Nintenyearolds swore blind this would NEVER happen when I said it would on multiple occasions.

Vindication feels good :)
---
"Maybe it would be quicker to list the Wii U multiplatform titles that AREN'T vastly inferior ports..." - SimeonSays
#147Omar_Comin_YoPosted 2/7/2013 2:11:31 PM
Shinobi120 posted...
LOL. The Wii U just keeps on failing, & failing. First, with Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge, & now with this game.

It's the sad truth.
---
All in the game, yo
#148jmichaelbpPosted 2/7/2013 2:12:44 PM
illadelph42 posted...
SEGA should take notes and release Bayonetta 2 on consoles people actually want it on.

Sega isn't funding or publishing Bayonetta 2.
---
"Ask not for whom the bell tolls... it tolls for thee." - In memory of Chuck, the wisest boxcar hobo of all time from Telltale's The Walking Dead.
#149jmichaelbpPosted 2/7/2013 2:13:40 PM
XplodnPnguins92 posted...
nice! i'll get the superior ps3 version.

How is a port superior to the original version which will still have something the other versions don't have?
---
"Ask not for whom the bell tolls... it tolls for thee." - In memory of Chuck, the wisest boxcar hobo of all time from Telltale's The Walking Dead.
#150legendfirefoxPosted 2/7/2013 2:14:39 PM
great news. i only own a PS3 and a 3DS so i'm very happy to play it on my ps3.

Rayman Origins is on my top 10 this gen. :)
---
PSN - Legend-fox-86