Rayman Legends No Longer Exclusive to Wii U

#151IronticsDragonLPosted 2/7/2013 1:15:10 PM
Omar_Comin_Yo posted...
Shinobi120 posted...
LOL. The Wii U just keeps on failing, & failing. First, with Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge, & now with this game.

It's the sad truth.

Watch Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate have a better version on Vita, just watch.
---
If I never played Pokemon during my childhood, am I a poor fool?
PSN: bradeli Steam: IronticsDragonLord Gamertag: AsternGoblin6
#152jmichaelbpPosted 2/7/2013 1:22:13 PM
IronticsDragonL posted...
Omar_Comin_Yo posted...
Shinobi120 posted...
LOL. The Wii U just keeps on failing, & failing. First, with Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge, & now with this game.

It's the sad truth.

Watch Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate have a better version on Vita, just watch.

I doubt it.
Not even RE: Revelations is coming out on the Vita.
---
"Ask not for whom the bell tolls... it tolls for thee." - In memory of Chuck, the wisest boxcar hobo of all time from Telltale's The Walking Dead.
#153blazeUP12Posted 2/7/2013 1:22:38 PM
This was today's "surprise"? Lol
---
hello earthlings, i am from another planet
#154R_ChampPosted 2/7/2013 1:31:46 PM
Accrovideogames posted...
"We heard from many Xbox and Playstation owners and Rayman fans who told us they really wanted to play Rayman Legends on their current system," explained Ubisoft's European marketing exec Geoffroy Sardin.

"We decided to give the fans what they wanted while at the same time broadening the audience exposed to this innovative and memorable game."

In other words, they make their fans wait even more to play the game, way to go Ubisoft! If people still insist on not buying a Wii U, they should have to wait, not the ones who bought one. First, Ubisoft tells us that they're using technology that wouldn't work on a PS3 and 360 and now they're saying that this same game will be available on them? Does that mean that the Wii U version will be lowered to the lowest common denominator or will the PS3 and 360 versions be toned down? The Wii U also happen to lack many games as of right now and Ubisoft would have sold way more games now than on September. That second delay is a HUGE mistake. Sometimes I wonder if those making stupid decisions like that only have a diploma from the kindergarten.

I don't know how other people feel (well, besides PS3 fanboys who'd prefer things be ruined for everybody) but this may break a sale for me. September? Just so it can be releaesed multiplat at the same time? (I even own other systems) Why not release the WiiU version first then 360/PS3 versions?

Plus, you may be right. The WiiU version may be dumbed down to meet hardware limitations (no gamepad: I'm not starting a GPU, CPU, Bayonetta played like crap on PS3 argument). So if it takes six months to be dumbed down that's a huge middle finger to any fan other than rabid PS3 fanboys. They seem to be getting their way a lot lately, and it always has disasterous effects: Vita (poweful but stupid), PS All Stars (bad ripoff that is bankrupting a company previously under Sony), PS3 version of Rayman Legends delaying other versions just to get dumbed down (effects presently unknown).
#155URAlsrPosted 2/7/2013 1:34:59 PM
maximumbarmage posted...
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Oh boy... and after all the blowhard Nintenyearolds swore blind this would NEVER happen when I said it would on multiple occasions.

Vindication feels good :)

quoted for truth
#156CrimsonStryke28Posted 2/7/2013 1:40:56 PM
Rayman Legends now sucks. Bayonetta 2 is now GOTY 2013 (until that gets ported as well)

Bayonetta 2 isn't going to come to the 360/PS3, Nintendo is funding it and publishing it. But I'm glad to know we're getting Ninja Gaiden 3: Razoer's Edge and Rayman Legends, awesome news indeed.
#157Rasputin77Posted 2/7/2013 1:45:36 PM
My, my... this has turned into quite a thread. ;)
---
GameFAQs defintion of 'White Knight': Someone who made you realize you can't handle valid points or honest opinions if they come from certain posters.
#158Beatperson14Posted 2/7/2013 1:49:15 PM
I love the reaction this got. Can't wait for MH or Bayonetta... That would be a nuke
#159Rappy00Posted 2/7/2013 1:51:25 PM
I wasn't going to buy it anyway so it doesn't effect me at all.
---
Nintendo ID:Rappy0
PSN:Rappy0
#160GdboyratedloudPosted 2/7/2013 1:54:28 PM
The problem is not that it has gone multiplatform (even though that sucks) the problem is that the game is DELAYED

DELAYED

wtf
---
PSN: JamesDeanONdaLOW
little did I know, James Dean was actually on the down low.