Rayman Legends No Longer Exclusive to Wii U

#171lightningbugxPosted 2/7/2013 3:56:41 PM
It was already anticipated to be multiplatform, despite being called exclusive. But if the Wii U version is ready, it is bad business to delay that version until the other versions are ready. The only logical reason to delay a readied product is if the developers may add additional content and want to apply it directly to the Wii U version without a downloaded update.
#172IcecreamdunwichPosted 2/7/2013 9:06:26 PM
Still think it's funny how I called this so long ago and the fanboys attacked me, lol
#173TrixonePosted 2/7/2013 9:12:50 PM
Nintendo probably paid them for exclusivity rights, OR at that time it was exclusive for the U. Then, things changed. If Ubisoft thinks it's for the best, then good for them.
---
PS3 60 RIP | Slim | Vaio VGN-FE | Deneb AMD Phenom II X4 965 BE OC'd
Playing: SSFIV:AE, DS - Samurai of Legend
#174Rasputin77Posted 2/8/2013 5:45:27 AM
Ooooh Nintendo. =( We still love ya'.

(Try again, lol...)
---
GameFAQs defintion of 'White Knight': Someone who made you realize you can't handle valid points or honest opinions if they come from certain posters.
#175lipnox88Posted 2/8/2013 5:46:37 AM
jmichaelbp posted...
Rasputin77 posted...

http://alturl.com/5zhcm

*Looks at pic*

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!

I agree why the baby? Secondly I hate ubi$oft
---
Currently Enjoying;Kid Icarus uprising, Zelda Twilight Princess, Super Castlevania, Megaman 2, mario U, nintendo land,boycotting Ubi$oft and there garbage games
#176Rasputin77Posted 2/8/2013 6:18:26 AM(edited)
Leave it to GameFAQs posters to miss the point, and nitpick to the extreme.

The crying child is meant to represent many of the reactions that -- wait, am I really having to explain this!?... *sigh*.. -- the reactions that are usually given in threads like this. It's the emotion of disappointment that's being conveyed. Why choose the image of a child, instead of a disappointed adult? Because the WAY this disappointment is typically conveyed, on this board, is childish and - therefore - reminiscent of babies crying.

But, thanks to everyone who quoted me -- the moderation means nothing as the link is still clearly available. ;D Thanks for thinking ahead.
---
GameFAQs defintion of 'White Knight': Someone who made you realize you can't handle valid points or honest opinions if they come from certain posters.
#177P_A_N_D_A_M_A_NPosted 2/8/2013 6:25:27 AM
lipnox88 posted...
jmichaelbp posted...
Rasputin77 posted...

http://alturl.com/5zhcm

*Looks at pic*

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!

I agree why the baby? Secondly I hate ubi$oft

Rasputin is an ignoramus who's only reason for being here is to insult the masses for any kind of input they have regardless of what side it's on. Ignore him. It's for the best.
---
NNID: Ko-san
Currently Playing: Zelda2, Muramasa, One Piece
#178Rasputin77Posted 2/8/2013 6:32:23 AM
It's all right - I still love you guys. ;)

I'll use pics of older crying children in the future. See? A compromise. How about that.
---
#179anon_firePosted 2/8/2013 9:50:32 AM
Um, you do realize that GTA V will launch in September alongside Rayman Legends, right?

This is the same thing they did with Origins in 2011.
#180SharkbiteR6Posted 2/8/2013 10:28:33 AM
Its definitely a drag for Wii U owners and Nintendo. For one, this was supposed to be a stop gap title for the game drought the system is having atm, giving owners something more to play until more titles arrive. Now, unless you're a diehard Lego game fan, the game lineup looks pretty bleak up through almost June. Plus, the rational that "at least they have all the more time to make it better" doesn't really apply here. Any game 2 weeks from launch has already gone through its production run, so the Wii U games are finished and probably sitting in a bunch of boxes in a warehouse somewhere, just waiting for September until the PS3 and 360 versions are ready to ship as well....
---
Currently playing: Dead Space 3, Persona 4: Arena, Xenoblade Chronicles, Brigandine