Rayman Legends No Longer Exclusive to Wii U

#31TheStarCore(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 9:24:54 AM
RahzarX posted...
Eurogamer AGAIN reporting lies about the Wii U.

They've outed themselves as trolls this year.

Eurogamer aren't the only ones, everyone's confirming it because it's real.
#32SteamedRicePosted 2/7/2013 9:25:11 AM
lol @ ninja gaiden 3 razors edge and Raymond Legends going ps3/360.

3rd party games must REALLY not be selling on the Wii U hence why they need to get those games on other platforms.
#33kdognumba1Posted 2/7/2013 9:25:15 AM
Virus66 posted...
kdognumba1 posted...
Technically, this can work no problem for this game, all you need is a touch screen user which Microsoft can offer via tablet and smart glass and Sony can offer via Vita. Also the secondary screen controls are optional, not mandatory.

It wouldn't suprise me to just see the other platforms leave out Murfy completely. As far as I know, Smartglass isn't really for that application. They only touted it as a auxiliary information type of thing. The only concern I would have for the Vita is the lag between the PS3 and Vita. Are there any PS3 games that can stream to Vita with virtually no lag like the Wii U?

I have no idea tbh. Who knows, maybe the technology is there and just hasn't been shown off yet.
---
backloggery: http://backloggery.com/kdog254 twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/kdognumba1
3DS: 1676-3698-5986 PSN: jotaroxtreme NID/XBL: kdog254 Steam: kdognumba1
#34EnVy_CaLiBeRPosted 2/7/2013 9:26:42 AM
Wait. It got pushed back to September? WTF?

Rayman Legends
The Wonderful 101
Pikmin 3
Wonderful 101

All games that were supposed to come to the Wii U in the launch Window are not coming and they were big games that were pushed to put interest in the system. This sucks for Wii U owners.

I'm not even going to want to play it by then. GTA 5 comes out that same month, Windwaker the month before, Pokemon the following month, and next gen consoles will be coming by that time.
---
(NNID/PSN): EnVy_CaLiBeR (GT): EnVyXCaLIBeR (3DS): 2895-6776-7223
Ravens! 2012-2013 Superbowl Champions!
#35TheStarCore(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 9:27:36 AM
EnVy_CaLiBeR posted...
Wait. It got pushed back to September? WTF?

Rayman Legends
The Wonderful 101
Pikmin 3
Wonderful 101

All games that were supposed to come to the Wii U in the launch Window are not coming and they were big games that were pushed to put interest in the system. This sucks for Wii U owners.

I'm not even going to want to play it by then. GTA 5 comes out that same month, Windwaker the month before, Pokemon the following month, and next gen consoles will be coming by that time.

Wind Waker wont be out that soon... It's an Autumn/Fall release isn't it? Well after September.
#36AZHood321Posted 2/7/2013 9:27:46 AM
Seems suicidal to delay this game to September. Honestly, would you pick up this first, or GTA V?
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/AZHood321
Nintendo Network ID: AZHood
#37EoinPosted 2/7/2013 9:28:09 AM
RahzarX posted...
Eurogamer AGAIN reporting lies about the Wii U.

They've outed themselves as trolls this year.

What lies are these? Are you, perhaps, still under the illusion that Rayman Legends is a Wii U exclusive?

Virus66 posted...
The only concern I would have for the Vita is the lag between the PS3 and Vita. Are there any PS3 games that can stream to Vita with virtually no lag like the Wii U?

LBP2 with the cross controller DLC. The PS3 can't stream video to each other at anything like the same quality that the Wii U can to the GamePad (Wii U uses a custom wireless implementation at 300 megabits per second, Vita's wireless is standard - unoptimised for video - at 150 megabits per second max, PS3 bottlenecks that down to 54 megabits per second). However the Vita's processors means that video doesn't have to be streamed - the PS3 can be playing the game while the Vita runs a companion version of the game, and all that needs to be sent between them is control information (which works completely fine over Bluetooth).
#38LunarRoarPosted 2/7/2013 9:28:38 AM
Gencoil posted...
Gee, I wonder how they're gonna solve the problem of missing touchscreen controls...

Can't Wii U just have ONE good third party exclusive? It needs one, damn it.

They'll likely just map it to the second analog stick, or make it a button prompt. The Touch Screen controls were never that big of a deal to begin with.
---
http://backloggery.com/lunarroar
Official Abra of the Pokemon X/Y Boards
#39nonexistingheroPosted 2/7/2013 9:28:39 AM
The delay is a huge stab in the back.

Also, The Wonderful 101 and Pikmin 3 are still launch window. Launch window = 6 months.
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.
#40EnVy_CaLiBeRPosted 2/7/2013 9:29:28 AM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
Didn't some people even say the PS3/360 couldn't run this game?

I shall proceed to laugh at them.

This Just in!

Rayman Legends now sucks. Bayonetta 2 is now GOTY 2013 (until that gets ported as well)

Rayman Legends is Ubisoft's game which is funded and published by Ubisoft. Bayonetta 2 is published and funded by Nintendo. It's not coming to any other platform.

You can have your hopes though.
---
(NNID/PSN): EnVy_CaLiBeR (GT): EnVyXCaLIBeR (3DS): 2895-6776-7223
Ravens! 2012-2013 Superbowl Champions!