Rayman Legends No Longer Exclusive to Wii U

#61wingo84Posted 2/7/2013 8:40:44 AM
Delayed till september... wtf, is this GTA??

I had this on preorder for ages, seriously how can they be THIS far behind??

utter tripe.
---
NNID - Wingo84
Currently playing: Darksiders 2, ZombiU Survival
#62jmichaelbpPosted 2/7/2013 8:41:53 AM
Ubisoft shot themselves in the foot by releasing the game in September.
You, know... the month GTA5, the biggest or one of the biggest games of the year comes out... yeah... Rayman Legends is screwed.
---
"Ask not for whom the bell tolls... it tolls for thee." - In memory of Chuck, the wisest boxcar hobo of all time from Telltale's The Walking Dead.
#63fhsfootball74Posted 2/7/2013 8:42:21 AM
I paid off my entire preorder last week thinking I'd get to play this gem in just a few weeks now I have months to wait. Thanks a lot Ubisoft.
---
PSN- fhsfootball74 Nintendo Network- returnoftheryan
In SMOD we trust.
#64wingo84Posted 2/7/2013 8:42:46 AM
jmichaelbp posted...
You, know... the month GTA5, the biggest or one of the biggest games of the year comes out... yeah... Rayman Legends is screwed.

Their own fault.... hilariously Wii U will probably have the most sales due to that fact.
---
NNID - Wingo84
Currently playing: Darksiders 2, ZombiU Survival
#65jmichaelbpPosted 2/7/2013 8:46:03 AM
wingo84 posted...
jmichaelbp posted...

Their own fault.... hilariously Wii U will probably have the most sales due to that fact.

Yep.
People playing on other consoles won't care about Rayman Legends by then because they'll be too busy playing GTA5.
Same thing happened to Alan Wake. It released around the same time as RDR and it took it 1+ year to sell more than 1 million copies and it was a game that may have started development in 2003.
---
"Ask not for whom the bell tolls... it tolls for thee." - In memory of Chuck, the wisest boxcar hobo of all time from Telltale's The Walking Dead.
#66TerotrousPosted 2/7/2013 8:46:47 AM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
Ubisoft was insane to make this game a wii u exclusive i the first place. Rayman Origins sold worse on the wii than the 360 and PS3.

Despite the muuuuuuuuch larger install base.

There's way more competition for 2D platformers on Wii than on PS3 and 360.
---
http://terosclassicgaming.blogspot.com/ - Watch me beat "GBA Summon Night Swordcraft Story"
http://www.backloggery.com/tero - My backloggery
#67drothegreat0nePosted 2/7/2013 8:46:48 AM
Rasputin77 posted...
drothegreat0ne posted...
Rasputin scouring the net for pictures of little kids. Doesn't surprise me from the resident Pedo.

I'm a pedo because I come up with accurate visual depictions of how some of you act? I should expect such airtight logic from you, I suppose.

Speaking of little boys, aren't you about due to create another sour sig about me? XD

Obsess about someone else, sweetheart - you can't handle me. ;)

I know I can't handle you. Only a little kid can.
---
NNID - PeterTheGreat
This is why GFAQs moderation is terrible - http://i.imgur.com/nZmnlHM.png
#68Nate_DihldorffPosted 2/7/2013 8:46:53 AM
EnVy_CaLiBeR posted...
Wait. It got pushed back to September? WTF?

Rayman Legends
The Wonderful 101
Pikmin 3
Wonderful 101

All games that were supposed to come to the Wii U in the launch Window are not coming and they were big games that were pushed to put interest in the system. This sucks for Wii U owners.

Well, since you have to list the same game TWICE in order to fill up games you were willing to play...
---
Random GameFAQs user in regards to a used game: "No tutorial since its from GameStop."
#69Nate_DihldorffPosted 2/7/2013 8:48:05 AM
EnVy_CaLiBeR posted...
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
Didn't some people even say the PS3/360 couldn't run this game?

I shall proceed to laugh at them.

This Just in!

Rayman Legends now sucks. Bayonetta 2 is now GOTY 2013 (until that gets ported as well)

Rayman Legends is Ubisoft's game which is funded and published by Ubisoft. Bayonetta 2 is published and funded by Nintendo. It's not coming to any other platform.

You can have your hopes though.

Mass Effect was funded and published by Microsoft.
---
Random GameFAQs user in regards to a used game: "No tutorial since its from GameStop."
#70ShaddapPosted 2/7/2013 8:48:29 AM
Wow , what a disaster. It will be even worse if the PS3/360 versions technically outperform the Wii U version, which is quite possible based on the ports received so far.
---
Saying IGN is superior to Gamespot is like saying gonorrhea is superior to syphilis.