Rayman Legends No Longer Exclusive to Wii U

#71mrstriker815Posted 2/7/2013 8:48:55 AM
Lol Man that is a diss to the Wii U owners. Lot of people got the Wii U for launch to play Rayman but then got delayed to February and now delayed tell September cause they want to release all at the same time. That is why I don't usually buy Systems when they first come out.
---
XBL - Mr Striker09
#72kissdadookiePosted 2/7/2013 8:49:17 AM
So then, we can put that BS fanboy claim of "PS360 can't handle Legends at 1080p native like the Wii U can, that's why it's on Wii U!!! (even though Origins ran on the PS360 at 1080p native, the iOS Jungle Run ran on iOS at native i-device resolution as well which is way higher than 1080p on the Retina iPads)" to rest now.
#73SL68Posted 2/7/2013 8:49:58 AM
It's simple. Ubisoft saw the horrible sales of ZombiU and that Wii U has become a huge flop.

The sheer fun is that they delay the Wii U title six months, just so that the Wii U won't have any advantages over the other versions, LOL.

Wii U is such a mess now it's not even funny. I can imagine Iwata running around in panic now, desperately trying to find third party developers, and as soon as he approaches them, they run away in horror to become part of the huge flop that is Wii U.
#74RobotPirteGhostPosted 2/7/2013 8:50:09 AM
I think I'll either skip Rayman or buy it used now. I was fairly excited for it too.
---
RIP City of Heroes and Paragon Studios - Killed by NCsoft.
Not changing this line until Dimitri, Moosh, and Ricky appear in another LOZ game (7/20/09)
#75EnVy_CaLiBeRPosted 2/7/2013 8:50:51 AM
Nate_Dihldorff posted...
EnVy_CaLiBeR posted...
Wait. It got pushed back to September? WTF?

Rayman Legends
The Wonderful 101
Pikmin 3
Wonderful 101

All games that were supposed to come to the Wii U in the launch Window are not coming and they were big games that were pushed to put interest in the system. This sucks for Wii U owners.

Well, since you have to list the same game TWICE in order to fill up games you were willing to play...

That was an obvious mistake.
---
(NNID/PSN): EnVy_CaLiBeR (GT): EnVyXCaLIBeR (3DS): 2895-6776-7223
Ravens! 2012-2013 Superbowl Champions!
#76Dark_Link92Posted 2/7/2013 8:51:32 AM
Shaddap posted...
Wow , what a disaster. It will be even worse if the PS3/360 versions technically outperform the Wii U version, which is quite possible based on the ports received so far.

Seems unlikely, as unlike the others, this one was built on the Wii U and moved over, not the other way around.
---
Pokemon Black- FC: 0003 3185 8262
Monster Hunter Tri, ID:71YAXZ -EU Server!
#77jmichaelbpPosted 2/7/2013 8:51:43 AM
Shaddap posted...
Wow , what a disaster. It will be even worse if the PS3/360 versions technically outperform the Wii U version, which is quite possible based on the ports received so far.

That happened with games which were ported from 360 to Wii U.
This game is being ported from Wii U to PS3 and 360.
From the demo, the game runs in native 1080p @60 fps on the Wii U.
---
"Ask not for whom the bell tolls... it tolls for thee." - In memory of Chuck, the wisest boxcar hobo of all time from Telltale's The Walking Dead.
#78ShaddapPosted 2/7/2013 8:53:47 AM
Wii U is such a mess now it's not even funny. I can imagine Iwata running around in panic now, desperately trying to find third party developers, and as soon as he approaches them, they run away in horror to become part of the huge flop that is Wii U.

I cant' really debate this. I'm regretting my purchase of the Wii U, there simply are not enough games. It is absolutely ridiculous that there is nothing fo note for the entire first quarter of the year.
---
Saying IGN is superior to Gamespot is like saying gonorrhea is superior to syphilis.
#79DarkAdonis123Posted 2/7/2013 8:53:50 AM
shaunme posted...
Ninja gaiden and Rayman in one week lol.

No kidding. I wasn't surprised about NG, but Rayman definitely surprised me. I guess I should've seen it coming. Just last month Ubi was saying they weren't counting out a multiplat Rayman.
---
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue
#80CultOfCiderPosted 2/7/2013 8:53:51 AM
And so it begins. Microsoft and Sony are getting ports.
---
---