So what does the Wii U even have coming now?

#11Dark_Link92(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 10:02:22 AM(edited)
PaladinAlik posted...
Dark_Link92 posted...
I know Legends was a game that a lot of people were really excited about, and now that's gone out the window. The only notable game with a definite launch I can think of is MH3U. Pikmin, Wonderful 101, and others don't even have months, so we can expect them to be as late as possible in their brackets or delayed further. I really wasn't worried too much about the Wii U's software lineup before, but this glaring omission has made me realise that there really is F all coming.

HD windwaker
new 3d mario
new Zelda
Pikmin 3
Smash bros

all games I'm excited for. Rayman not so much at all

Me too (with the exception of Pikmin), but that doesn't change the fact that all of them (again, except Pikmin) won't be due out until at least the Autumn. it's currently February, and aside from ports, there is little else to play in the meantime.
---
Pokemon Black- FC: 0003 3185 8262
Monster Hunter Tri, ID:71YAXZ -EU Server!
#12AaronPHughesPosted 2/7/2013 10:15:21 AM
no games since launch? I am mad I bought mine on day 1
---
Systems Owned - 2600, 5200, NES, NES2, Gameboy, SNES, Virtual Boy, Gameboy Color, N64, Dreamcast, Gamecube, GBA, DS, DSLite, GBM, Wii, 360, 3DS, Wii U
#13PigfartsPosted 2/7/2013 10:19:44 AM
PaladinAlik posted...
Dark_Link92 posted...
I know Legends was a game that a lot of people were really excited about, and now that's gone out the window. The only notable game with a definite launch I can think of is MH3U. Pikmin, Wonderful 101, and others don't even have months, so we can expect them to be as late as possible in their brackets or delayed further. I really wasn't worried too much about the Wii U's software lineup before, but this glaring omission has made me realise that there really is F all coming.

HD windwaker
new 3d mario
new Zelda
Pikmin 3
Smash bros

all games I'm excited for. Rayman not so much at all

yeah but they need a release date. sometime in the future can mean anything look at "verse Xiii" i twas announced 7 years ago and Sq is still saying don't worry we didnt forget about it.
---
If you don't like the smell of pigfarts, stay out of the pigpen.