This is getting ridiculous

#1StarBladeEdgePosted 2/7/2013 9:56:46 AM
perhaps all these troll's are right.....now rayman is gone too. this is getting stupid. i had a lot of faith in nintendo but this goes to far. i almost regret buying the wii u now.

last time i bought a nintendo console at launch.

oh well , my own fault.

i'll keep that thing but there won't be more than 3 good games for it in a year i tell you.same wii nonsense again.of course most of the ''praise'' goes to the 3rd partys but nintendo did some mistakes here again.good this rayman thing opened my eye's.

it will be like last gen : sony will make it again .dunno about microsoft ( don't care tbh ).

call me a troll or whatever but better open your eyes too . there is something wrong in mushroom land.
---
Ps4 & WiiU = Next Gen Gaming
Just get both , pathetic trolls !
#2StarBladeEdge(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 9:57:51 AM
i need to laugh about my own sig...yeah read it. pathetic......
---
#3AwayFromHerePosted 2/7/2013 9:58:00 AM
Boo-f***ing-hoo.

It coming out on the other consoles doesn't prevent you from buying it and enjoying it on the Wii-U.

Stop crying, and grow the f*** up.
---
You are hallucinating. Seek help immediately.
#4DarkAdonis123Posted 2/7/2013 9:59:25 AM
Rayman Legends was one of the reasons I bought a Wii U. Now with it going multiplat, I really feel like I should've waited. Especially since I haven't touched the thing in over a month.
---
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue
#5StarBladeEdge(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 10:06:33 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#6TMW001Posted 2/7/2013 10:07:42 AM
StarBladeEdge posted...
lol just pathetic , all you get are stupid insults.ACCEPT THE TRUTH ALREADY instead of insulting every person who posts negative (true) things here. this whole board is the worst i ever saw on a website worldwide.

nintendo is done for - end of story

this was my last post on this kiddo board.everyone with a right mind should leave too and let these poor people bath in the failure that is nintendo.

time the ps4 board opens for some GOOD reads and mature audience.bye.

inb4goodbye/****off/goodriddance

Like you are doing
#7TerotrousPosted 2/7/2013 10:08:49 AM(edited)
Nintendo obviously isn't done for. It's annoying but this is the reality of the gaming industry now. Costs have gotten so out of control that hardware will linger longer and new hardware will take ages to pick up.

When PS4 and XBox 3 launch, they're both going to go through the exact same thing. In the first 6 months they'll sell like 1 million consoles at most and will be universally declared to be flops by everyone even though that's just the regular time it takes a system to establish itself.

This cycle started with 3DS. I said the exact same would happen to Vita, and it did. Now it's happening to Wii U. It doesn't look like it can be avoided.
---
http://terosclassicgaming.blogspot.com/ - Watch me beat "GBA Summon Night Swordcraft Story"
http://www.backloggery.com/tero - My backloggery
#8StarBladeEdge(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 10:08:39 AM
DarkAdonis123 posted...
Rayman Legends was one of the reasons I bought a Wii U. Now with it going multiplat, I really feel like I should've waited. Especially since I haven't touched the thing in over a month.

me too. i will get the ps4 so this problem won't happen again.i've had enough of this poor marketing nintendo does.they do NOTHING except for nintendo games only.

sorry THIS was the last post
---
#9sythe343Posted 2/7/2013 10:09:33 AM
StarBladeEdge posted...

time the ps4 board opens for some GOOD reads and mature audience.bye.

I've got news for you. Every board is the same.
---
Jumping feet first into hell isn't your job, making sure it's full when you get there is.
PSN: DedSythe XBL:Ser MeatShield
#10MotiJrPosted 2/7/2013 10:10:28 AM
I can understand this sucks if you bought the Wii U for Rayman Legends but I didn't so to me it's a non issue.
---
Fanboys are a cancer to gaming but Sony fanboys are a particularly aggressive and repulsive form.