Somebody explain why I should get MH3U please.

#1EternalWolfPosted 2/7/2013 9:04:49 AM
Now before this topic gets full of s***y assumptions, I am not trying to troll.

I was thinking about getting Rayman, as in thinking because the demo had good production values especially compared to pretty much every Ubisoft game ever. I hate Ubisoft, I mean I really do. From the name, to the games, to the lack of effort they put in them I just dont like them.

So, MH3U. Why is this a relevant Nintendo franchise(it isnt, but it somehow has been lately or something?). Secondly, comparison games? Is this just a farming game or what? I know little about it. Third, does it run at 60FPS or 120FPS? If it runs at a locked 30FPS(lol), then I assume there is no screen tearing, no pop-in, no load times and pretty much AAA production values correct?

I have other consoles and a gaming PC, so personally it doesnt matter to me whether it takes a month or a year to get something good on the Wii-U. But if the Wii-U has the best version or an exclusive that is good, I am likely going to get it.
---
As We Go...
http://i42.tinypic.com/2m82zjm.jpg
#2JackalPosted 2/7/2013 9:09:44 AM
Because it's fun co-op/MP. It's challenging. And it's not a FPS about war! \o/
---
PSN: Jackal-5, XBox: Jackal 55 (No, I don't have a 360)
EVE Online: Jonak
#3RobotPirteGhostPosted 2/7/2013 9:13:20 AM
IIRC, there's a demo of MH3U coming later this month.

I really can't comment on Monster Hunter as I've never played it. But I'm definitely checking out the demo.
---
RIP City of Heroes and Paragon Studios - Killed by NCsoft.
Not changing this line until Dimitri, Moosh, and Ricky appear in another LOZ game (7/20/09)