Nintendo and it's fanbase are to blame for the awful third party support

#41Nice_Kirbyfan9(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 11:44:27 AM
No, third party developers are. If you're just going to give us ****** watered down ports, or rush out as much crap as you can to see what sticks, then don't bother. Nintendo gives us all the high quality AAA titles we need to enjoy their systems. If you want in on the action, you have to make games that are as good as what Nintendo makes. We will buy the Muramasas, the No More Heroes, and the Monster Hunters of third party gaming, but you have to bring it big time. That means designing a game for THIS console and taking full advantage of what it has to offer.

Quality third party games on the wii do exist... They just sold horribly. Muramasaa, Madworld, No More heroes and the others all sold awful especially when looking at the wiis install base. Wii owners would rather buy millions of copies of Carnival Games...
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://i46.tinypic.com/b83ehv.gif
#42Nice_Kirbyfan9(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 11:45:20 AM
PangLa posted...
Nintendo fans never cared for 3rd party support. Nintendo consoles has always been for the 1st party titles, always has and always will.

This. Now stop trolling tc.

Teenagers need to stop posting if they have no idea about history.
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
#43GoombaXPosted 2/7/2013 11:45:46 AM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
Reassurance topic

lol reassurance post. It's ok, you can still play rayman in september.

lol you mad bro

I like your sig.

i thought it was funny you actually admitted it
---
Pro tip : Thats not how I would do it
Nice_Kirbyfan9 has admitted to being a sad pathetic troll
#44Nice_Kirbyfan9(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 11:46:58 AM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
Reassurance topic

lol reassurance post. It's ok, you can still play rayman in september.

lol you mad bro

I like your sig.

i thought it was funny you actually admitted it

I'm on your mind with every post.
---
#45GoombaXPosted 2/7/2013 11:55:09 AM
nah your on my sig
---
Pro tip : Thats not how I would do it
Nice_Kirbyfan9 has admitted to being a sad pathetic troll
#46GencoilPosted 2/7/2013 12:17:06 PM
PangLa posted...
Nintendo fans never cared for 3rd party support. Nintendo consoles has always been for the 1st party titles, always has and always will.

How can we care when most third parties keep giving us crap or just plain ignore Nintendo, at least when it comes to home consoles? Don't put the blame on us.

And that crap about Nintendo always being about 1st party titles isn't true. Third party series like Mega Man, Contra, Castlevania, Street Fighter, Bomber Man, Ninja Gaiden and Final Fantasy were among the most successful games on Nintendo consoles.
---
www.klustr.net || http://passid.ca/recoil || Xbox LIVE: Nitesoul || PSN: Gencoil || NNID: Recoil
#47pokemonfreak97Posted 2/7/2013 12:18:45 PM
digiblaster posted...
I didn't buy many (if any) third party games for Wii. I bought some of the exclusives, like Tales of Symphonia 2 and Sonic Colours, but of the few multiplats it got, I bought none. I had a 360 for those games,

The Wii U may be different though - given the talk of the online-only, no preowned games 720, I almost definitely won't be buying the next MS machine, and I'll have to see how the PS4 pans out. If it's similar to the Nextbox though, I'll be going Wii U only - and buying all my multiplats for Wii U.

Online-only, no preowned games? If this is the future, Nintendo can stay in the past! All the people insisting that PS4/720 is the future and simultaneously complaining about Nintendo's download policy... at least you can sell hard copies of games! Also, colours is a correct spelling of the word, but the title is Sonic Colors. They aren't British or part of the Commonwealth.
---
Which is more mature: playing a game where you can shoot people or seeing those games and deciding not to play them?
Yes, I formerly had a Pokemon Gen VI sig.