We still have ****ing Smash 4.

#1MooglePeruPosted 2/7/2013 10:55:47 AM
And nothing beats that.
---
My Backloggery: Only fun games allowed!
http://www.backloggery.com/moogleperu
#2Virus66Posted 2/7/2013 10:57:22 AM
We still have Rayman Legends also. That isn't going anywhere... except to September...
---
PSN: JVir NNID: Jayvir
These days, all the kids are playing M rated games while the adults are lining up for Pokemon. Which game is a kid's game now?
#3ish0turfac3Posted 2/7/2013 10:57:41 AM
Qft.
---
GT: ish0turfac3 - Nintendo ID: ish0turfac3
\\//ulcan4life
#4teamaquashockPosted 2/7/2013 10:58:13 AM
I don't get why they can't just release the Wii U version and then just release it later for other consoles... But then I guess that would be unfair for the ones with other consoles.
---
Palutena: "I really can't imagine you being in a "melee".
Pit: "That's because I wasn't -_-"
#5ReedeemerPosted 2/7/2013 11:07:50 AM
teamaquashock posted...
I don't get why they can't just release the Wii U version and then just release it later for other consoles... But then I guess that would be unfair for the ones with other consoles.

yeah but seeing as it was supposed to be an exclusive this whole time, I could care less about the other consoles. Come september I might bother to rent it, but pre-order cancelled :|
---
WiiU: rZetro
PSN: Zetro-X ::: 3DS: 1118-0389-0873
#6Virus66Posted 2/7/2013 11:08:51 AM
Reedeemer posted...
teamaquashock posted...

yeah but seeing as it was supposed to be an exclusive this whole time, I could care less about the other consoles. Come september I might bother to rent it, but pre-order cancelled :|

It just comes out right around a lot of other major AAA releases like GTA V. It's going to be hard for a lot of people to remember it.
---
PSN: JVir NNID: Jayvir
These days, all the kids are playing M rated games while the adults are lining up for Pokemon. Which game is a kid's game now?