Why doesn't Nintendo release VC games now to fill the holes?

#11ThreinfhirPosted 2/7/2013 2:31:57 PM
zender1999 posted...
they are nit making people wanting to chrck the eshop everyday..spend... i dont get why no retail games

Did you just have a stroke?
---
NNID: Threinfhir
#12zender1999Posted 2/7/2013 2:33:55 PM
Threinfhir posted...
zender1999 posted...
they are nit making people wanting to chrck the eshop everyday..spend... i dont get why no retail games

Did you just have a stroke?

its nintendo fault
#13Voelger(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 3:27:42 PM
I'm just thinking that many of us bought a wii u because primarily we love Nintendo games. A few older games released on GCN VC would make all of us nintendo fans so happy. If they released
Mario sunshine or Metroid Prime or Tales of Symphonia or Zelda TP or even Resident Evil remake

This would, in my opinion, immediately stop the majority of the bad press and get most wii u owners feeling content and patient for the fall. They can't really expect to release no new games in February? If this is true someone should be fired. They have games already done from years ago.
---
Mythlogic-Pollux 1612, Clevo P150em, i7-3720QM, 2GB GTX 680m, 16g DDR3, 128 MSata drive, 750 7200rpm HDD
PowerFAQs 1.10
#14zender1999Posted 2/7/2013 4:01:47 PM
Voelger posted...
I'm just thinking that many of us bought a wii u because primarily we love Nintendo games. A few older games released on GCN VC would make all of us nintendo fans so happy. If they released
Mario sunshine or Metroid Prime or Tales of Symphonia or Zelda TP or even Resident Evil remake

This would, in my opinion, immediately stop the majority of the bad press and get most wii u owners feeling content and patient for the fall. They can't really expect to release no new games in February? If this is true someone should be fired. They have games already done from years ago.

definitely, i would be very happy in between retail releass to buy and play those kind of games, i just dont get how nintendo doesnt get it