Is Monster Hunter Ultimate and ZombiU going multiplatform?

#1Brandy1977Posted 2/7/2013 11:39:57 AM
I was hearing suggestions that they may.
---
http://i.imgur.com/VExgt5d.png
#2G1ingyPosted 2/7/2013 11:41:08 AM
Well Monster Hunter Ultimate would have about just as much chance as Monster Hunter Tri going on the PS3 or 360. And ZombiU.......will probably need a new title before even being considered.
#3KaiRyusakiPosted 2/7/2013 11:41:17 AM
no, Resident Evil 4 creator said RE4 will NEVER go on PS2. stop asking
#4Brandy1977(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 11:47:19 AM
Out of curiousity why did Tri never go multiplat?I just find it really weird that capcom of all people are limiting their game sales to one system that is not established itself yet.Usually Capcom is all over getting their game to as many platforms as possible.
---
#5bleedingelitePosted 2/7/2013 11:48:55 AM
Monster Hunter is going to be on both Wii U and 3DS, so it's already multiplat.
#6G1ingyPosted 2/7/2013 11:50:20 AM
bleedingelite posted...

That'll be like saying Bayonetta is multiplatform because her first game is in the PS3 and 360 while her sequel is in the Wii U.
#7AstralUltraPosted 2/7/2013 11:53:21 AM
G1ingy posted...
bleedingelite posted...

That'll be like saying Bayonetta is multiplatform because her first game is in the PS3 and 360 while her sequel is in the Wii U.

No, the exact same game is on both systems in MH's case.
---
PSN: MagnitudeRequiem
#8Brandy1977(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 11:54:01 AM
Does anyone know what the deal is with MH and Nintendo?Does Nintendo give Capcom tons of money and special favors or is it soley a decision on Capcom to limit their game sales by keeping it on one platform?
---
#9teamaquashockPosted 2/7/2013 11:56:05 AM
Brandy1977 posted...
Does anyone know what the deal is with MH and Nintendo?Does Nintendo give Capcom tons of money and special favors or is it soley a decision on Capcom to limit their game sales by keeping it on one platform?

It's something about Sony forcing Capcom to put trophy systems on Tri. Capcom disagreed and that made them leave Sony and go to Nintendo. And something about Nintendo (after Tri) calling some sort of exclusivity on MH.
---
Palutena: "I really can't imagine you being in a "melee".
Pit: "That's because I wasn't -_-"
#10G1ingyPosted 2/7/2013 11:58:25 AM
AstralUltra posted...
G1ingy posted...
bleedingelite posted...

No, the exact same game is on both systems in MH's case.

Exact same game.....................except different types of bosses, weapons, etc. added the years between Tri and the release of this game.

You can call it practically the same if the game is exactly the same with just the addition of a single new boss or something. But in this case it really isn't.