When NINTENDO did the same thing, all you fanchildren ate it up

#1Newbie00Posted 2/7/2013 12:09:16 PM
Remember twilight princess being delayed on the gamecube JUST to get a Wii release? No different from the Rayman fiasco.
---
Sokar, Eliot... lay off Tony. I can vouch for him. He's a top lad and a massive PS3 supporter. He's not an enemy here. - SomnusNemoris on the Sony Defense Force
#2AwayFromHerePosted 2/7/2013 12:10:39 PM
Except Rayman is going to other, non-Nintendo, systems.
---
You are hallucinating. Seek help immediately.
#3Newbie00(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 12:11:16 PM
Why does that change anything? In both cases, people have to wait.
---
Sokar, Eliot... lay off Tony. I can vouch for him. He's a top lad and a massive PS3 supporter. He's not an enemy here. - SomnusNemoris on the Sony Defense Force
#4BuretsuPosted 2/7/2013 12:11:16 PM
At the very least, Nintendo pretended like the delay was to actually make the game better.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#5pokemonfreak97Posted 2/7/2013 12:11:58 PM
Oh, it's delayed? I didn't know that. Well, games will all get here eventually. Except Pikmin 3, of course.
---
Which is more mature: playing a game where you can shoot people or seeing those games and deciding not to play them?
Yes, I formerly had a Pokemon Gen VI sig.
#6Newbie00(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 12:12:44 PM
Buretsu posted...
At the very least, Nintendo pretended like the delay was to actually make the game better.

Ubisoft is doing the same thing by saying it's in the interest of their fans.
---
#7BuretsuPosted 2/7/2013 12:13:57 PM
Newbie00 posted...
Buretsu posted...

Only those fans who are disappointed that Legends was an exclusive.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#8Newbie00(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 12:15:17 PM
Buretsu posted...
Newbie00 posted...
Buretsu posted...

Most ubi fans have a ps3/360. Just the number of Ps3/360s sold vs. WIi U's sold dictates that.

They're not doing anything wrong by appealing to the majority of their fans.
---
#9BuretsuPosted 2/7/2013 12:18:05 PM
Newbie00 posted...
Buretsu posted...
Newbie00 posted...
Buretsu posted...

Most ubi fans have a ps3/360. Just the number of Ps3/360s sold vs. WIi U's sold dictates that.

Yeah, yeah, screw the few to appease the many.
---
#10Newbie00(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 12:20:48 PM
Buretsu posted...
Newbie00 posted...
Buretsu posted...
Newbie00 posted...
Buretsu posted...

Yeah, yeah, screw the few to appease the many.

You can't please em all but you can try pleasing the most.

It's the best way to retain the fanbase.
---