Lego City Undercover will save the system!

#11AsuirPosted 2/7/2013 11:48:17 AM
goemon1977 posted...
MH sells systems like crazy...in Japan. I haven't seen much advertising for it here at all, if any. So that means for those of you not getting MH the Wii U will be dusty long past E3.

I haven't understood the hype for MH here in the United States. Sure, Japan might love it, but it's incredibly boring. In my opinion, anyway.
---
Ftw!
#12goemon1977Posted 2/7/2013 11:49:39 AM
Asuir posted...
goemon1977 posted...
MH sells systems like crazy...in Japan. I haven't seen much advertising for it here at all, if any. So that means for those of you not getting MH the Wii U will be dusty long past E3.

I haven't understood the hype for MH here in the United States. Sure, Japan might love it, but it's incredibly boring. In my opinion, anyway.

I do love MH, I also understand it is not for everyone..it is a bit of a grind.
---
Wii U ID goemon12677
#13GIANTBOWSERPosted 2/7/2013 11:49:52 AM
I don't know about saving anything, but it is the next Wii U game I will be buying, unless Pikmin 3 somehow comes out before it.
---
Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 0344-9609-8300
Nintendo Wii U ID: GIANTBOWSER
#14AsuirPosted 2/7/2013 12:04:24 PM
goemon1977 posted...
Asuir posted...
goemon1977 posted...

I do love MH, I also understand it is not for everyone..it is a bit of a grind.

I like grinding, but I guess it's too much of a grind.
---
Ftw!
#15AdamLazarusoPosted 2/7/2013 12:06:00 PM
Ok, you guys. Time for real talk.

Lego City looks sort of decent and all but do you really not think that there's perhaps a problem with a system's lineup of games when this is the most it has to look forward to?
---
We should make a verbal agreement to only kiss each other.
#16addictedtochaosPosted 2/7/2013 12:13:43 PM
Sakurafanboy posted...
I don't see Lego City remaining exclusive. No Lego game has ever been stuck on a single console tmk.

Nintendo is the publisher so it will stay exclusive.
---
Bobby McFerin once said, listening to only one kind of music is like insisting on living in only one room of your home your entire life. - Steven Sharp Nelson
#17awesomephatmanPosted 2/7/2013 12:16:42 PM
AdamLazaruso posted...
Ok, you guys. Time for real talk.

Lego City looks sort of decent and all but do you really not think that there's perhaps a problem with a system's lineup of games when this is the most it has to look forward to?

...hell, I thought this was a parody topic.

In any event, this is certainly not the most it has to look forward to. All those Nintendo exclusives, man.

Unless you mean just for the Spring, in which case I agree with you. Rayman Legends really was the ace in the hole for Wii U in the Spring.
---
http://www.backloggery.com/tinyraptor
What is valuable to you? What is meaningful to you?
#18SakurafanboyPosted 2/7/2013 12:17:39 PM
addictedtochaos posted...
Sakurafanboy posted...
I don't see Lego City remaining exclusive. No Lego game has ever been stuck on a single console tmk.

Nintendo is the publisher so it will stay exclusive.

Nintendo published Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge and look how that turned out.
---
Team Gracidea - We live to love!
Proud fan of all that is Shaymin!
#19LagunathemoronPosted 2/7/2013 3:24:08 PM
_Sovereign_ posted...
Lagunathemoron posted...
I'll wait for GTAV thanks :-).

That's like choosing McDonald's over a T-bone....

GTAV is the t bone.

If Lego City Stories was a PS3/360 game it would come, get ayed and go and b ehumble about itself. It would be just another decent game. WiiUers are treating it like its a new Zelda.
---
http://i50.tinypic.com/14a1xj.jpg http://i46.tinypic.com/2vs25ic.png