It's about time to sell my system

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. It's about time to sell my system
4 years ago#1
Still absolutely no game releases or announcements, stupid promises, and nothing but an HD remake no one wants. Nothing is coming u right now until like May, and the only hope for a game was Rayman and now Ubi has screwed us over. Im tired of this paper weight. FFS, the Vita is doing better than this.
"The Vita sold six times more than the 3DS so far" - n0matter
XBL: DanGogh78, PSN: DanGogh, NID: DanGogh
4 years ago#2
Keep crying. This stuff is golden.
You are hallucinating. Seek help immediately.
4 years ago#3
Sailor Goon posted...
FFS, the Vita is doing better than this.

Lol, no.
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
4 years ago#4
*shrugs*
Thank you for taking the time to read this sig.
This sig loves you.
4 years ago#5
ITT: Kid who doesn't have a Wii U pretending he has one
4 years ago#6
At this point, it's "that fun system we turn on when people are over"... and that's about it. =(
GameFAQs defintion of 'White Knight': Someone who made you realize you can't handle valid points or honest opinions if they come from certain posters.
4 years ago#7
you're going to regret it when games do finally start rolling out. patience is a virtue.
4 years ago#8
Good luck mines been on Craigslist for 3 weeks now at 250 and no ones biting. I thought nintendo was done with gimmicks and was gonna focus on being about the games again, but i was wrong.
I can transform
4 years ago#9
At this point, it's "that fun system we turn on when people are over"... and that's about it. =(

So it's the wii all over again?
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://i46.tinypic.com/b83ehv.gif
4 years ago#10
What number is this for the TC now.....4 or 5 Wii Us bought and returned? I think Nintendo isn't the one that has problems here.
http://lazerlight.x10.mx/ - Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. It's about time to sell my system

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived