Wow, that was a bit messed up...(rayman related)

#1kazoka122Posted 2/7/2013 1:58:56 PM
I mean I wasn't going to get Rayman Legends since i wasn't a fan of the original and started with Rayman 2 but for those other people who looked forward to this being released, it was sort of messed up don't ya think? And the people who hate the Wii U/Nintendo in general rubbing it in is even more messed up. My sympathy goes out to those gamers.
---
!Kazoka Ownz!
#2dark trunksPosted 2/7/2013 2:04:30 PM
Actually, it's funny you mention people rubbing it in, because people have conveniently forgotten the reaction the PS3 board had when it was announced Final Fantasy XIII was going to the Xbox 360, and when Grand Theft Auto 4 was also going over to the Xbox 360.

I'm trying to think of a few others that were supposedly announced as exclusives, and they still ended up on the Xbox 360.

Lets not forget as well the reaction when Ninja Gaiden and Mass Effect went to the PS3, and BioShock was also supposed to be an exclusive that still found its way from the Xbox to the PS3.

And the reactions of users then were the same reactions people are having now and it's understandable. Especially when a game is delayed because of it, and from what I hear it has? Personally, I had plans to get it this month. Now I don't. I had plans to get Sly Cooper 4 as well. Now I don't because it's delayed until the end of next month. Even Ni No Kuni was delayed a week here. So I'm getting tired, personally, of seeing games delayed at the moment.
---
"If you've got yourself a dream, work hard, believe in yourself because I know dreams can come true."- Dennis DeYoung 1997
#3kazoka122(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 2:10:04 PM
dark trunks posted...
Actually, it's funny you mention people rubbing it in, because people have conveniently forgotten the reaction the PS3 board had when it was announced Final Fantasy XIII was going to the Xbox 360, and when Grand Theft Auto 4 was also going over to the Xbox 360.

I'm trying to think of a few others that were supposedly announced as exclusives, and they still ended up on the Xbox 360.

Lets not forget as well the reaction when Ninja Gaiden and Mass Effect went to the PS3, and BioShock was also supposed to be an exclusive that still found its way from the Xbox to the PS3.

And the reactions of users then were the same reactions people are having now and it's understandable. Especially when a game is delayed because of it, and from what I hear it has? Personally, I had plans to get it this month. Now I don't. I had plans to get Sly Cooper 4 as well. Now I don't because it's delayed until the end of next month. Even Ni No Kuni was delayed a week here. So I'm getting tired, personally, of seeing games delayed at the moment.

awesome point, that does get a bit annoying though.
---
!Kazoka Ownz!