What's Nintendo been working on all this time?

#1blazeUP12Posted 2/7/2013 3:12:58 PM
I'm surprised they have this game drought during such an important time period for Wii U. This launch window is very disappointing. Didn't they plan ahead? What have they been working on? Where are all the games?

The greatly-hyped exclusive Rayman Legends delayed half a year and going multiplat just a few weeks before its original launch date is in a word, bizarre.

We're here in the new year and the lack of upcoming game info is baffling. Sure, some anticipated games are MH3U - essentially an HD port, RE: Revelations - a 3DS remake, Zelda: Wind Waker HD - a GCN remake, Pikmin 3 which has been in development forever..

But what else is there? Lego City? Wonderful 101? Where are Nintendo's big efforts? Tokyo EAD, Retro, anybody?

At this point the only title I'm looking forward to is Wind Waker HD, which I already own for GCN. This isn't any way to build momentum for a new console. I'm starting to understand the lack of excitement for the Wii U.
---
hello earthlings, i am from another planet
#2Virus66Posted 2/7/2013 3:15:02 PM
blazeUP12 posted...
I'm surprised they have this game drought during such an important time period for Wii U. This launch window is very disappointing. Didn't they plan ahead? What have they been working on? Where are all the games?

The greatly-hyped exclusive Rayman Legends delayed half a year and going multiplat just a few weeks before its original launch date is in a word, bizarre.

We're here in the new year and the lack of upcoming game info is baffling. Sure, some anticipated games are MH3U - essentially an HD port, RE: Revelations - a 3DS remake, Zelda: Wind Waker HD - a GCN remake, Pikmin 3 which has been in development forever..

But what else is there? Lego City? Wonderful 101? Where are Nintendo's big efforts? Tokyo EAD, Retro, anybody?

At this point the only title I'm looking forward to is Wind Waker HD, which I already own for GCN. This isn't any way to build momentum for a new console. I'm starting to understand the lack of excitement for the Wii U.

Tokyo EAD is working on a 3D Mario game that will be shown at E3. Retro is still a mystery
---
PSN: JVir NNID: Jayvir
These days, all the kids are playing M rated games while the adults are lining up for Pokemon. Which game is a kid's game now?
#3Beatperson14Posted 2/7/2013 3:15:12 PM
They're working on yarn Yoshi

I mean NSMBU2:YL
#4TheBonfiniPosted 2/7/2013 3:16:19 PM
Apologies to fans and stockholders.
---
www.facebook.com/mikebonfini
Sapphic ladies - http://i.imgur.com/hU2rJ.jpg
#5zender1999Posted 2/7/2013 3:19:13 PM
they have been enjoyng their money and thats it, they managed this wiiu launch and time after very bad, i cant believe they left all this time without games, even little eshop games, gc should have been ready day one

bad bad bad planning, this months are forging the wiiu s future, each day that goes by is a day closer to the other new console release and its a day less for the wiiu to ha e an advantage and increase it s sales

nintendo should have been ready and in full steam fot this time or else why launch this early if you are not going to take advantage of it? why?
#6Beatperson14Posted 2/7/2013 3:24:36 PM
TheBonfini posted...
Apologies to fans and stockholders.

Lol good one