Rayman was never going to be the saviour for this system

#1wingo84Posted 2/7/2013 3:25:40 PM
Rayman has been DELAYED. Still coming out for Wii U.

Sucks but get over it. Did you not see the last Nintendo Direct? we were all hyped ... and was Rayman even mentioned within that ?

The Wii U isnt doing fantastic but there are great games coming out this year. We just need to get over this Ubisoft crap and move on.

If the system loses all 3rd party support then we got another Wii on our hands... what does that mean? It means we get an awesome Xeno game, TWO Zelda games, no doubt some awesome 3D Marios etc etc etc

Rayman is still coming and looks great and yeh it sucks Ubisoft have papped themselves but **it happens.

If the U is in this same situation a year from now ... well just be grateful you can buy second hand games for it :/

/rant
---
NNID - Wingo84
Currently playing: Darksiders 2, ZombiU Survival
#2therickmu25Posted 2/7/2013 3:26:09 PM
*Justification topic #580
---
Desktop: http://i.imgur.com/qv9CK.jpg
Current Game Collection: http://i.imgur.com/FYaHS.jpg
#3Virus66Posted 2/7/2013 3:26:17 PM
We knew about Rayman. We didn't know about X. Theres a big difference.
---
PSN: JVir NNID: Jayvir
These days, all the kids are playing M rated games while the adults are lining up for Pokemon. Which game is a kid's game now?
#4FFXIgaiaknightPosted 2/7/2013 3:29:47 PM
m inclined to agree i dont think rayman was gonna be the system seller people on this board are making it out to be. People need to realize is that Nintendo first party games move systems not 3rd party games on there systems. Where as Microsoft and to some extent sony rely heavily on 3rd party games to help move systems.
---
Currently Playing: Dead Space 3 (PC)
NNI: Gaiaknight
#5DarthFloatyPosted 2/7/2013 3:35:40 PM
System doesn't need saving.
#6zender1999Posted 2/7/2013 3:38:38 PM
system needs games, good games
first party games, were are they? may? and if it gets delayed again?
that is bad planning by nintendo, they were definitely not ready to launch and support the wiiu
#7JunahuPosted 2/7/2013 3:38:42 PM
Would have been nice to have the game this month. Or any game for that matter.