Nintendo needs...

#1IIICE_COLDPosted 2/7/2013 3:32:51 PM
Great online play that is a unique and never before seen experience... We've seen all of the ridiculously great online games on PS3 and Xbox 360 like the Gears of War, Halo, Call of Duty series' etc. But those are all shooters, and alot of great online games on those 2 consoles are some type of shooter.

So Nintendo should make some revolutionary online play that I honestly can't even think of how to do, but it should involve the main entrys of the Donkey Kong and Mario games!

If there is a new Donkey Kong Country by Retro and they have tagouts and a second selectable character, they should at least let you play the entire game in online 2-player co-op. Unless the game features even more players than 2.
---
XBL GT: IIICE KOLD (Formerly known as IIICE COLD)
#2silverbulltPosted 2/7/2013 3:35:08 PM
IIICE_COLD posted...
Great online play that is a unique and never before seen experience... We've seen all of the ridiculously great online games on PS3 and Xbox 360 like the Gears of War, Halo, Call of Duty series' etc. But those are all shooters, and alot of great online games on those 2 consoles are some type of shooter.

So Nintendo should make some revolutionary online play that I honestly can't even think of how to do, but it should involve the main entrys of the Donkey Kong and Mario games!

If there is a new Donkey Kong Country by Retro and they have tagouts and a second selectable character, they should at least let you play the entire game in online 2-player co-op. Unless the game features even more players than 2.

Nintendo doesn't know what the internet is.
---
XBOX360 - It only does everything.
Nintendo FIX the Wii U FFS: http://youtu.be/gl5_qODv-gQ
#3syphoned_edgePosted 2/7/2013 3:37:23 PM
silverbullt posted...
IIICE_COLD posted...

Reductive.
#4MegagunstarmanPosted 2/7/2013 3:40:10 PM(edited)
silverbullt posted...
IIICE_COLD posted...

I don't even know what the internet is.

Nah, just kidding. Heh. What is it, like, a series of tubes or something?
---
I'm not changing this until a new Jet Set Radio is announced. Started 10/13/11
#5silverbulltPosted 2/7/2013 3:44:56 PM
Megagunstarman posted...
silverbullt posted...
IIICE_COLD posted...

I don't even know what the internet is.

Nah, just kidding. Heh. What is it, like, a series of tubes or something?

Electric signals traveling through tubes, yea pretty much that.
---
XBOX360 - It only does everything.
Nintendo FIX the Wii U FFS: http://youtu.be/gl5_qODv-gQ