Should tag outs return in the next Donkey Kong Country?

#1IIICE_COLDPosted 2/7/2013 2:34:42 PM
Should tag outs return in the next Donkey Kong Country? - Results (20 votes)
Yes?
85% (17 votes)
No?
15% (3 votes)
This poll is now closed.
If Retro is to make another Donkey Kong Country game, should they bring back the ability to change between characters by tagging in and out with a tag button?
---
XBL GT: IIICE KOLD (Formerly known as IIICE COLD)
#2nintendo3000Posted 2/7/2013 2:47:06 PM
Yes and underwater levels, no LOZ life bar, more animal buddies, Snow world, no blowing, no diddy kong having more moves than Donkey Kong (Peanut Pistol, jetpack), NO TIKIS, Bring back King K. Rool!
---
Karma hit 666 at 9/5/11
Fluttershy is BEST PONY!!!
#3IIICE_COLD(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 4:25:43 PM
Great poll here
---
#4cucumberkingPosted 2/7/2013 4:30:04 PM
I want Diddy and Dixie. Donkey Kong never appealed to me. He's lame. Diddy is awesome though. I'm probably in the minority though.
#5IIICE_COLD(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 2:25:46 AM
cucumberking posted...
I want Diddy and Dixie. Donkey Kong never appealed to me. He's lame. Diddy is awesome though. I'm probably in the minority though.

Yeah, I agree. They should just follow up DKC Returns like DKC1 was followed up in the SNES days, with a sub-title (continuing the story) of the first one since they don't need to reboot anything anymore and with a shifting of the characters.

They could actually make it so DK isn't necesarilly involved in this one because he didn't know what was going on or whatever, just so he's out of the picture but not captured. Then Diddy and Dixie could make some great starting characters with DK and possibly even a second tag-team (2 new characters) should be unlockable after beating the game.
---
#6rockyminPosted 2/8/2013 2:32:38 AM
I'd more like to see a new 3D Donkey Kong, like DK64. I liked that much more than the DKC games.
---
"you cant call it piracy if they wont sell it to you in the first place." -Fallenswords
FCs, PSN and Gamertag in profile
#7IIICE_COLD(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 2:35:02 AM
rockymin posted...
I'd more like to see a new 3D Donkey Kong, like DK64. I liked that much more than the DKC games.

I think they should make several for the Wii U, with DKC games and 3D platformers.
---