So Raymond Legends is no longer a Wii U exclusive and pushed back?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. So Raymond Legends is no longer a Wii U exclusive and pushed back?
3 years ago#1
http://www.forbes.com/sites/erikkain/2013/02/07/rayman-legends-no-longer-a-nintendo-wii-u-exclusive/

and being pushed back until September as well, that was one title I was looking forward to next month. Oh well, guess I'll have to wait awhile to play, wonder which version will be the better version.
To be fair, the bible has more plot holes than ME3. I wouldn't be listening either - Pies12
3 years ago#2
Guessing you just got here.
[[[[[WATCH THE POWER]]]]
Youtube channel: joshlovaca
3 years ago#3
Topic number 989 about this.
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site. -CJayC
3 years ago#4
Everybody loves Raymond.
www.klustr.net || http://passid.ca/recoil || Xbox LIVE: Nitesoul || PSN: Gencoil || NNID: Recoil
3 years ago#5
rildomein posted...
Guessing you just got here.

Yes, been busy today and first time I had a chance to check game news.

Information is only a few hours old, so it's new to most people I'm sure.
To be fair, the bible has more plot holes than ME3. I wouldn't be listening either - Pies12
3 years ago#6
I didn't read the article but if the Wii U is able to go up to 1080p graphics like I heard, then the PS3 and the Wii U should be on par and the Xbox 360 should be slightly worse (graphically) if you compare two TV's side by side.
XBL GT: IIICE KOLD (Formerly known as IIICE COLD)
3 years ago#7
Gencoil posted...
Everybody loves Raymond.

lol
3 years ago#8
Gencoil posted...
Everybody loves Raymond.

Yeah, I noticed that also.. I made a mistake, but hey.. it's not the end of the world.
3 years ago#9
So I guess those links about Ubisoft never confirming Rayman Legends as a Wii U exclusive turned out to be true. Such a shame, Exclusives would save the Wii U
3 years ago#10
Hey Xeeh! Yeah everyone is already drowning in their own tears.
I watched a moderator mod his own post today. It was kinda funny. Too bad you're busy having a life and stuff. You missed out.
Wow really
Official Swinub of Pokemon X and Y boards
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. So Raymond Legends is no longer a Wii U exclusive and pushed back?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived