So Raymond Legends is no longer a Wii U exclusive and pushed back?

#1Xeeh_BitzPosted 2/7/2013 4:04:25 PM
http://www.forbes.com/sites/erikkain/2013/02/07/rayman-legends-no-longer-a-nintendo-wii-u-exclusive/

and being pushed back until September as well, that was one title I was looking forward to next month. Oh well, guess I'll have to wait awhile to play, wonder which version will be the better version.
---
To be fair, the bible has more plot holes than ME3. I wouldn't be listening either - Pies12
#2rildomeinPosted 2/7/2013 4:05:04 PM
Guessing you just got here.
---
[[[[[WATCH THE POWER]]]]
Youtube channel: joshlovaca
#3FoppePosted 2/7/2013 4:05:20 PM
Topic number 989 about this.
---
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site. -CJayC
#4GencoilPosted 2/7/2013 4:05:49 PM
Everybody loves Raymond.
---
www.klustr.net || http://passid.ca/recoil || Xbox LIVE: Nitesoul || PSN: Gencoil || NNID: Recoil
#5Xeeh_Bitz(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 4:05:51 PM
rildomein posted...
Guessing you just got here.

Yes, been busy today and first time I had a chance to check game news.

Information is only a few hours old, so it's new to most people I'm sure.
---
To be fair, the bible has more plot holes than ME3. I wouldn't be listening either - Pies12
#6IIICE_COLDPosted 2/7/2013 4:06:12 PM
I didn't read the article but if the Wii U is able to go up to 1080p graphics like I heard, then the PS3 and the Wii U should be on par and the Xbox 360 should be slightly worse (graphically) if you compare two TV's side by side.
---
XBL GT: IIICE KOLD (Formerly known as IIICE COLD)
#7Helmsly2008Posted 2/7/2013 4:06:12 PM
Gencoil posted...
Everybody loves Raymond.

lol
#8Xeeh_Bitz(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 4:06:32 PM
Gencoil posted...
Everybody loves Raymond.

Yeah, I noticed that also.. I made a mistake, but hey.. it's not the end of the world.
---
#9Xeeh_Bitz(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 4:08:08 PM
So I guess those links about Ubisoft never confirming Rayman Legends as a Wii U exclusive turned out to be true. Such a shame, Exclusives would save the Wii U
---
#10lazycomplifePosted 2/7/2013 4:08:28 PM
Hey Xeeh! Yeah everyone is already drowning in their own tears.
I watched a moderator mod his own post today. It was kinda funny. Too bad you're busy having a life and stuff. You missed out.
---
Wow really
Official Swinub of Pokemon X and Y boards