Let me see if I can get this straight.

#11LeetyroneusPosted 2/7/2013 4:22:28 PM
pretty much been stated why people do it. I just wish the Mods would act like Mods and stop acting like Pansies (can't write what I want to write) and ban some of these trolls from this board
---
If you try to fail and succeed, then which on is really true....+
#12Baha05Posted 2/7/2013 4:24:52 PM
@TC I think people/trolls just love conflict. Generally most fanbases tend thwe not mess with other fanbases but then you have people posing as other fans and pissing one one fanbase then you have a cluster **** started
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U
#13Board_hunter567Posted 2/7/2013 4:27:20 PM
Manchildren.

GameFAQs is literally a PG-13 version of /v/.
#14wingo84Posted 2/7/2013 4:28:00 PM
Leetyroneus posted...
pretty much been stated why people do it. I just wish the Mods would act like Mods and stop acting like Pansies (can't write what I want to write) and ban some of these trolls from this board

Your joking right?

I asked a serious question about the state of this board, and the amount of PS360 topics and trolling etc , on the "Ask the mods" board and they deleted it. They don't care.
---
NNID - Wingo84
Currently playing: Darksiders 2, ZombiU Survival
#15UmitenchoPosted 2/7/2013 4:30:02 PM
wingo84 posted...
Leetyroneus posted...

Your joking right?

I asked a serious question about the state of this board, and the amount of PS360 topics and trolling etc , on the "Ask the mods" board and they deleted it. They don't care.

Nothing new. If think this board is bad, go to CE or POTD. Trolls literally breed there.