So how many Developers and Publishers have abandoned the WiiU?

#1UmitenchoPosted 2/7/2013 4:19:33 PM
It just seems that every week, a dev or publisher is either bashing the WiiU or dropping support for WiiU versions of games or making them mulitplat.
#2Baha05Posted 2/7/2013 4:22:33 PM
Can't think of many that have.
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U
#310000_needlesPosted 2/7/2013 4:22:54 PM
OVER 9000!!!
---
You dont know it yet, but you're already dead. "Hokuto no Ken"
#4syphoned_edgePosted 2/7/2013 4:23:05 PM
Umitencho posted...
It just seems that every week, a dev or publisher is either bashing the WiiU or dropping support for WiiU versions of games or making them mulitplat.

slight hyperbole there.
#5Umitencho(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 9:08:07 PM
syphoned_edge posted...
Umitencho posted...

slight hyperbole there.

No is one perfect.
#6cavebear56Posted 2/7/2013 9:14:15 PM
10000_needles posted...
OVER 9000!!!

It's crazy but true.

Over 9000 have jumped ship.

The Wii U, no Nintendo is set to fall off and fail within the next 2 weeks.

The company will fall leading to the world coming to an end.

TC is right on the money about Nintendo going out of business and the Wii U failing based only on the first few months like the PS3 (even though it spent years doing so) di-oh wait...

Let me help you out New User TC who is an alt account.

Systems are generally marathon runs rather than sprints. It isn't until the end of a console that you can really call the system a failure, which is what your loosely veiled topic is about anyways (how original you are! Gold star for you).

Oh to keep it on topic, none as far as I'm aware unless you can tell the future TC (or the rest of your bridge dwelling kind) and see how the life of the Wii U will play out.
---
If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. If my fate is to die, I must simply laugh.
#7HELZEROPosted 2/7/2013 9:15:51 PM
Game devs are trolls. News reporters are trolls. Everyone is a troll except for NDF.
#8ADHDguitarPosted 2/7/2013 9:19:55 PM
Mainly just EA.
---
Still waiting for Diddy Kong Racing 2
#9elheberPosted 2/7/2013 9:45:11 PM
I suppose it depends on your definition of "abandon". Yours is pretty loose, TC.
---
"A closet intellectual, he acts dumb to impress women."
| 3DS: Ulysses | PSN: Riot_Guy |
#10geneticsftwPosted 2/7/2013 9:47:10 PM
HELZERO posted...
Game devs are trolls. News reporters are trolls. Everyone is a troll except for NDF.

U n I aren't trolls
---
Sweet