The Wii U isn't about specs or even games. It's about FUN.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. The Wii U isn't about specs or even games. It's about FUN.

User Info: HELZERO

HELZERO
4 years ago#1
I wake up in the morning. I walk to my closet and put on my princess toadstool shirt. I then head for the mall. I observe people walking. I walk into my local gamestop. I greet the man at the register with a salute and yell out "hidey ho Charlie!". His name is Charles but I call him Charlie. I then proceed to purchase my brand new Wii U. At this time I have endorphins rushing through my brain. I'm having fun.

I walk home. I'm now walking with a certain kind of nintendo swag, and the people at the mall are noticing. I unpack the console and smell the freshly minted wrappers. Fun. I remove the plastic cover from my new table controller. Fun. I then proceed to vertically stand my console. I then try horizontally placing down my console. Fun. So you see folks, we really need to take the time to enjoy the little things. It's the entire experience of what makes the Wii U fun, and if you don't understand that, then we'll "hidey ho Charlie!".

User Info: silverbullt

silverbullt
4 years ago#2
HELZERO posted...
I wake up in the morning. I walk to my closet and put on my princess toadstool shirt. I then head for the mall. I observe people walking. I walk into my local gamestop. I greet the man at the register with a salute and yell out "hidey ho Charlie!". His name is Charles but I call him Charlie. I then proceed to purchase my brand new Wii U. At this time I have endorphins rushing through my brain. I'm having fun.

I walk home. I'm now walking with a certain kind of nintendo swag, and the people at the mall are noticing. I unpack the console and smell the freshly minted wrappers. Fun. I remove the plastic cover from my new table controller. Fun. I then proceed to vertically stand my console. I then try horizontally placing down my console. Fun. So you see folks, we really need to take the time to enjoy the little things. It's the entire experience of what makes the Wii U fun, and if you don't understand that, then we'll "hidey ho Charlie!".

Are you playing Barbie with your Wii U?
XBOX360 - It only does everything.
Nintendo FIX the Wii U FFS: http://youtu.be/gl5_qODv-gQ

User Info: lazycomplife

lazycomplife
4 years ago#3
Console placement is an awesome feature. This is what makes the Wii U so awesome. Also my name is Charlie, but I didn't sell you anything.
Wow really
Official Swinub of Pokemon X and Y boards

User Info: nintendo3000

nintendo3000
4 years ago#4
I want candy.
Karma hit 666 at 9/5/11
Fluttershy is BEST PONY!!!

User Info: Xeeh_Bitz

Xeeh_Bitz
4 years ago#5
lazycomplife posted...
Console placement is an awesome feature. This is what makes the Wii U so awesome. Also my name is Charlie, but I didn't sell you anything.

hey man, doubt you'll check back here again but are you getting the Aliens game for the PC? If so, hit me up. I have it prepurchased and ready to go next week.. Co Op
To be fair, the bible has more plot holes than ME3. I wouldn't be listening either - Pies12

User Info: denizengear

denizengear
4 years ago#6
nintendo is in the crapper so remind people how fun it was to unpack.... mercy

User Info: DeathSoul2000

DeathSoul2000
4 years ago#7
can't have fun without games

User Info: DiscostewSM

DiscostewSM
4 years ago#8
Started reading first sentence in TC's post, and then Rebecca Black busted through the door yelling "FRIDAY!"
http://lazerlight.x10.mx/ - Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project

User Info: Sailor Goon

Sailor Goon
4 years ago#9
DeathSoul2000 posted...
can't have fun without games

i was going to post this
"The Vita sold six times more than the 3DS so far" - n0matter
XBL: DanGogh78, PSN: DanGogh, NID: DanGogh

User Info: nintendo3000

nintendo3000
4 years ago#10
DeathSoul2000 posted...
can't have fun without candy
Karma hit 666 at 9/5/11
Fluttershy is BEST PONY!!!
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. The Wii U isn't about specs or even games. It's about FUN.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived