The Wii U isn't about specs or even games. It's about FUN.

#1HELZEROPosted 2/7/2013 4:21:10 PM
I wake up in the morning. I walk to my closet and put on my princess toadstool shirt. I then head for the mall. I observe people walking. I walk into my local gamestop. I greet the man at the register with a salute and yell out "hidey ho Charlie!". His name is Charles but I call him Charlie. I then proceed to purchase my brand new Wii U. At this time I have endorphins rushing through my brain. I'm having fun.

I walk home. I'm now walking with a certain kind of nintendo swag, and the people at the mall are noticing. I unpack the console and smell the freshly minted wrappers. Fun. I remove the plastic cover from my new table controller. Fun. I then proceed to vertically stand my console. I then try horizontally placing down my console. Fun. So you see folks, we really need to take the time to enjoy the little things. It's the entire experience of what makes the Wii U fun, and if you don't understand that, then we'll "hidey ho Charlie!".
#2silverbulltPosted 2/7/2013 4:22:51 PM
HELZERO posted...
I wake up in the morning. I walk to my closet and put on my princess toadstool shirt. I then head for the mall. I observe people walking. I walk into my local gamestop. I greet the man at the register with a salute and yell out "hidey ho Charlie!". His name is Charles but I call him Charlie. I then proceed to purchase my brand new Wii U. At this time I have endorphins rushing through my brain. I'm having fun.

I walk home. I'm now walking with a certain kind of nintendo swag, and the people at the mall are noticing. I unpack the console and smell the freshly minted wrappers. Fun. I remove the plastic cover from my new table controller. Fun. I then proceed to vertically stand my console. I then try horizontally placing down my console. Fun. So you see folks, we really need to take the time to enjoy the little things. It's the entire experience of what makes the Wii U fun, and if you don't understand that, then we'll "hidey ho Charlie!".

Are you playing Barbie with your Wii U?
---
XBOX360 - It only does everything.
Nintendo FIX the Wii U FFS: http://youtu.be/gl5_qODv-gQ
#3lazycomplifePosted 2/7/2013 4:24:18 PM
Console placement is an awesome feature. This is what makes the Wii U so awesome. Also my name is Charlie, but I didn't sell you anything.
---
Wow really
Official Swinub of Pokemon X and Y boards
#4nintendo3000Posted 2/7/2013 4:27:09 PM
I want candy.
---
Karma hit 666 at 9/5/11
Fluttershy is BEST PONY!!!
#5Xeeh_BitzPosted 2/7/2013 4:27:47 PM
lazycomplife posted...
Console placement is an awesome feature. This is what makes the Wii U so awesome. Also my name is Charlie, but I didn't sell you anything.

hey man, doubt you'll check back here again but are you getting the Aliens game for the PC? If so, hit me up. I have it prepurchased and ready to go next week.. Co Op
---
To be fair, the bible has more plot holes than ME3. I wouldn't be listening either - Pies12
#6denizengearPosted 2/7/2013 4:32:44 PM
nintendo is in the crapper so remind people how fun it was to unpack.... mercy
#7DeathSoul2000Posted 2/7/2013 4:35:46 PM
can't have fun without games
#8DiscostewSMPosted 2/7/2013 4:41:33 PM
Started reading first sentence in TC's post, and then Rebecca Black busted through the door yelling "FRIDAY!"
---
http://lazerlight.x10.mx/ - Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project
#9Sailor GoonPosted 2/7/2013 4:44:52 PM
DeathSoul2000 posted...
can't have fun without games

i was going to post this
---
"The Vita sold six times more than the 3DS so far" - n0matter
XBL: DanGogh78, PSN: DanGogh, NID: DanGogh
#10nintendo3000Posted 2/7/2013 4:48:07 PM
DeathSoul2000 posted...
can't have fun without candy