What will be the next WiiU exclusive to go multiplat?

#1monkeyspoonPosted 2/7/2013 4:33:20 PM(edited)
The WiiU has lost 2 exclusives this week in Rayman legends and ninja gaiden 3 razors edge. What's next?

I don't think Bayonetta 2 will as Nintendo is publishing it. The exclusivity period may only be till 1 year after launch though. Nintendo don't own the ip so don't have much control.

I think Lego city will go multiplat. Probably about 3-6 months after the WiiU release.

Also I think zombiu will go multiplat.
---
PSN ID: monkeyspoon, XBL ID: monkeyspoon, Nintendo Network ID: monkeyspoon "I own the Vita and hate it" ShadowfxD2 (but still trolls the vita board)
#2greatone101Posted 2/7/2013 4:32:48 PM
Bayonetta 2 will be next. and from what i know NIntendo is also publishing NInja Gaiden and thats now multi plat.
#3DiscostewSMPosted 2/7/2013 4:34:23 PM
The question is....what exclusive Sony or Microsoft game is going multiplat for the Wii U? It's going to happen. Believe it.
---
http://lazerlight.x10.mx/ - Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project
#4Board_hunter567Posted 2/7/2013 4:35:28 PM(edited)
Lego City is possible (in which point it will suddenly look great).
ZombiU is definitely possible.

But in this sense, so is Watch Dogs possible for Wii U.
#5UmitenchoPosted 2/7/2013 4:35:35 PM
Were they paying all the costs for Ninja Gaiden?

Bayonetta 2 is a different beast. They are funding the game by themselves and as such it will stay a exclusive unless there is a contractual clause that said otherwise that has yet to be revealed.
#6abbyhitterPosted 2/7/2013 4:36:29 PM
If I was a PS3 or 360 owner, I sure wouldn't want a Zombie game with a "U" in the title.
---
abbyhaxxor<3
I always rush here to tell GameFAQs my problems!
#7maddgamzPosted 2/7/2013 4:39:53 PM
Zombi U will not go multiplatform because what made the game unique and interesting was the gamepad which can't be done on the xbox or ps 3. If it did it would be lame and not as fun or interesting.
#8Beatperson14Posted 2/7/2013 4:41:41 PM
Lego City honestly might not even announce it and just release multiplats out of the gate. Lego games are actually pretty good sellers. I think the next BIG game and BIG NEWS game will probably be B2 though. I mean, it started there.
#9TheRealistKillaPosted 2/7/2013 4:41:43 PM
monster hunter
---
I have never seen a kid so explosive in my life. Mike Mayock on Percy Lord have Mercy Harvin
#10maddgamzPosted 2/7/2013 4:46:39 PM
Lego City will go multiplatform.