What will be the next WiiU exclusive to go multiplat?

#21monkeyspoon(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 11:25:58 PM
Crazy_tank51 posted...
trenken posted...
Bayonetta 2. Im sure costing quite a lot to develop, and its a little hard to turn your back on machines that are in significantly more homes than the U.

Although my guess with that is it will remain exclusive until release, and for a time after, possibly even a year, then get ported. Nintendo has no say. They dont own the franchise. Same crap happened with Ninja Gaiden, FF13, GTA4, Mass Effect and that list goes on and on and is very long this gen.

But they ARE paying for and aiding in developing Bayo2, so why would they sink that much effort into a game they'll let get ported?

It still happens. Remember when Microsoft paid $50 million for exclusive gta4 dlc only for it to come out on PS3 too.

I think any exclusivity agreement for Bayonetta 2 has a timed period.
---
PSN ID: monkeyspoon, XBL ID: monkeyspoon, Nintendo Network ID: monkeyspoon "I own the Vita and hate it" ShadowfxD2 (but still trolls the vita board)
#22ElectricMolePosted 2/7/2013 11:27:15 PM
I'll eat my hat if Bayonetta 2 goes multiplat. Nintendo's yen made that game a reality.
---
NinNetID: ElectricMole, PSN: kronekodow7188
#23silverbulltPosted 2/7/2013 11:31:03 PM
Bayonetta 2 will tank on the Wii U. There simply isn't enough of an user base in either numbers or taste for that game.

Given the state of the Wii U I wouldn't be surprised if Nintendo is actually looking to share the burden with others. B2 tanking on the Wii U alone can actually send a negative message to other projects...
---
XBOX360 - It only does everything.
Nintendo FIX the Wii U FFS: http://youtu.be/gl5_qODv-gQ
#24Banjo2553Posted 2/7/2013 11:33:37 PM(edited)
greatone101 posted...
Bayonetta 2 will be next. and from what i know NIntendo is also publishing NInja Gaiden and thats now multi plat.

Only NoA published the US version, so no.

maddgamz posted...
Zombi U will not go multiplatform because what made the game unique and interesting was the gamepad which can't be done on the xbox or ps 3. If it did it would be lame and not as fun or interesting.

That's what I thought until I saw The Last of Us.
---
Come see my game collection: http://www.backloggery.com/bakonbitz
#25EastCoastKodyPosted 2/8/2013 12:03:45 AM
im sure Bayonetta and Lego City will be multiplat. They make the lego games for EVERY system.

wasn't bayonetta on the PS3 a train wreck??
---
"Just cause someone trolls something doesn't mean they dislike it. I've wanted a Wii U since it was announced." -- lazycomplife
#26pearl arowanaPosted 2/8/2013 1:11:09 AM
mario

sega'ed!

rofl
---
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or abministrator]