I think people are missing the point

#11silverbulltPosted 2/8/2013 1:10:31 AM
darkjedilink posted...
lazycomplife posted...
I'm pretty sure everyone here understands why they're pissed.

Then why do people keep saying people are mad because it won't be exclusive anymore, when that's not the case?

Fanboys are in question here. Good job trying to shift the focus though...
---
XBOX360 - It only does everything.
Nintendo FIX the Wii U FFS: http://youtu.be/gl5_qODv-gQ
#12darkjedilinkPosted 2/8/2013 1:13:21 AM
silverbullt posted...
darkjedilink posted...
lazycomplife posted...

Then why do people keep saying people are mad because it won't be exclusive anymore, when that's not the case?

The only people trying to shift the focus are trolls like you, claiming that people are mad because the Wii U has lost all of ONE exclusive to become multiplatform.

NOBODY CARES. People are mad because three weeks before launch, a game that was supposed to launch four months ago has been postponed another seven FOR NO REASON WHATSOEVER.
---
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie
#13ChipChippersonPosted 2/8/2013 1:13:49 AM
I don't think people would really even be that upset if the delay was a month or two. But 7 months? 7 months is a long time to be told to wait for a game you were expecting to buy in 2 weeks, for no real reason other than a companies greed.
---
As long as you're in my house, you'll do what I do, and believe what I believe. So butter your bacon... and bacon up that sausage, boy.
#14RisingWaterPosted 2/8/2013 1:14:59 AM
There is a reason for delay though,bad WiiU sales.Devs always have some escape clauses,like "console sales are less than A by the time B".
#15silverbulltPosted 2/8/2013 1:17:36 AM
darkjedilink posted...
silverbullt posted...
darkjedilink posted...
lazycomplife posted...

The only people trying to shift the focus are trolls like you, claiming that people are mad because the Wii U has lost all of ONE exclusive to become multiplatform.

NOBODY CARES. People are mad because three weeks before launch, a game that was supposed to launch four months ago has been postponed another seven FOR NO REASON WHATSOEVER.

Well seems like you missed the whole point.

Trolls couldn't care less whether fanboys are mad for the loss of exclusivity or for the delay. The frustration is entertaining..
---
#16darkjedilinkPosted 2/8/2013 1:19:16 AM
silverbullt posted...
darkjedilink posted...
silverbullt posted...
darkjedilink posted...
lazycomplife posted...

Trolls couldn't care less whether fanboys are mad for the loss of exclusivity or for the delay. The frustration is entertaining..

And you missed another point - you can be entertained by the frustration all you want, but when you're saying the frustration stems from something completely different than what it does, you just come off as a desperate fool.

Oh, wait - it's you. Par for the course.
---
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie
#17Board_hunter567Posted 2/8/2013 1:19:43 AM
Nothing more entertaining than seeing developers getting screwed over by the higher ups I guess.
#18darkjedilinkPosted 2/8/2013 1:20:36 AM
RisingWater posted...
There is a reason for delay though,bad WiiU sales.Devs always have some escape clauses,like "console sales are less than A by the time B".

If there was an escape clause like such, that would have been mentioned.

There wouldn't be, though, since it was originally a launch title, meaning it would have launched when ZERO systems were sold.

So, again, there's no reason for this delay.
---
#19silverbulltPosted 2/8/2013 1:24:01 AM
darkjedilink posted...
silverbullt posted...
darkjedilink posted...
silverbullt posted...

And you missed another point - you can be entertained by the frustration all you want, but when you're saying the frustration stems from something completely different than what it does, you just come off as a desperate fool.

Funny, considering you were claiming frustration at the unnecessary delay just now.
---
#20darkjedilinkPosted 2/8/2013 1:25:25 AM
silverbullt posted...
darkjedilink posted...
silverbullt posted...
darkjedilink posted...
silverbullt posted...

Funny, considering you were claiming frustration at the unnecessary delay just now.

And...?
---