The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Not even the Dreamcast had this much flack from developers

#1TheRealistKillaPosted 2/7/2013 3:51:11 PM
im sorry nintendo this one is in the books. im done. peace.
---
I have never seen a kid so explosive in my life. Mike Mayock on Percy Lord have Mercy Harvin
#2MechaKoopa5000Posted 2/7/2013 3:56:05 PM
It saddens me to say it, but this is the first system I bought that actually really does seem "doomed". Even with all the hate the 3DS got, I never believed it was in danger. It just had a slow start and I saw that. With Wii U, it actually *feels* like it's not going to get better. Nintendo'll sprinkle their exclusives here and there, but it's not going to be enough.

You know what people hated about the Wii? The fact that after developers gave up around 2008-2009, there were only like 3-4 worthwhile games for the system spread out over the course of an entire year between 2009-2012. It's kind of horrible that that's how Wii U is beginning it's life.
#3Beatperson14Posted 2/7/2013 3:58:01 PM
MechaKoopa5000 posted...
It saddens me to say it, but this is the first system I bought that actually really does seem "doomed". Even with all the hate the 3DS got, I never believed it was in danger. It just had a slow start and I saw that. With Wii U, it actually *feels* like it's not going to get better. Nintendo'll sprinkle their exclusives here and there, but it's not going to be enough.

You know what people hated about the Wii? The fact that after developers gave up around 2008-2009, there were only like 3-4 worthwhile games for the system spread out over the course of an entire year between 2009-2012. It's kind of horrible that that's how Wii U is beginning it's life.

So true
#4AhnoldDoodPosted 2/7/2013 3:58:21 PM
Hey, everybody! Lets just say things and have no proof of it!
#5shaunmePosted 2/7/2013 3:59:49 PM
AhnoldDood posted...

your tears are flooding this topic and I'm not a strong swimmer.
---
i72600k @4.6 // ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution // 8gb ram // 3x MSI GTX 680 sli // 1tb HD//W8pro//NNID shaunme1//PSN poselecta//XBL CursiveA//STEAM shaunmelwell//
#6xerofyre0Posted 2/7/2013 4:01:13 PM
It's all about perception of reality vs reality. I thought the launch lineup was great ans while there was a small drought for a couple months, the future seems bright to me. I will put more time in monster hunter alone than all the ps3 and 360 exclusives combined this year. Wiiu isn't doomed, stopped listening to the internet
---
Free Game Giveaway-
http://www.down-rightfierce.com/2012/06/free-game-giveaway-club-nintendo.html
#7MotiJrPosted 2/7/2013 4:01:20 PM
Good job many of you aren't business owners.
---
Fanboys are a cancer to gaming but Sony fanboys are a particularly aggressive and repulsive form.
#8silverbulltPosted 2/7/2013 4:01:49 PM
AhnoldDood posted...

Do you even have a Wii U lol?
After Buretsu, I wouldn't be surprised.
---
XBOX360 - It only does everything.
Nintendo FIX the Wii U FFS: http://youtu.be/gl5_qODv-gQ
#9AhnoldDoodPosted 2/7/2013 4:03:55 PM
silverbullt posted...
AhnoldDood posted...

Do you even have a Wii U lol?
After Buretsu, I wouldn't be surprised.

And what does owning the console have to do with what devs say?
#10omniryuPosted 2/7/2013 4:04:58 PM
Didn't it took the dreamcast four years to reach 10 million? And the Wii U did 3 million in 2-3 months?
---
PSN ID: Omniryu; Skype: Ryan.cox43
Gamertag: Omniryu