I just bought a wii u and I can't even play it

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. I just bought a wii u and I can't even play it
2 years ago#1
i bought the wii u without the charger and yeah didnt think it would need the charger right out the box. so ordered a charger from amazon and bought it for no more heroes 3,x and most importantly shin megami tensei x fire emblem
2 years ago#2
Never buy from someone who doesn't even have everything its suppose.
2 years ago#3
I bought it from gamestop because i had 235 in credit. the white wii u doesnt come with a charger.....
2 years ago#4
ps2snesgod posted...
I bought it from gamestop because i had 235 in credit. the white wii u doesnt come with a charger.....

Um... Yes it does. It doesn't come with a charging stand, but you can plug the charging cable right into the back of the gamepad.

Why would they sell a system that you can't use out of the box?
---
Socran's Razor: "Never attribute to massive stupidity by someone else, what could be explained by a tiny bit of stupidity on your own part."
(edited 0 seconds ago)
2 years ago#5
ps2snesgod posted...

You can't be serious... How old are you?
---
3DS: 5455-9410-5629
2 years ago#6
ps2snesgod posted...

lies.
---
Currently playing: ZombiU, RE: Revelation, & Xenoblade
2 years ago#7
you sure you didnt watch them box the sytem back up and reassure you it was brand new still?
---
1-29-01 Phantasy Star Online
2 years ago#8
yeah i just now saw the charger OMG i bought the cradle for no reason lol
2 years ago#9
ps2snesgod posted...
yeah i just now saw the charger OMG i bought the cradle for no reason lol

In my opinion, the 20 bucks I spent on the cradle was totally worth it to keep the pad in a central location when not in use (I don't even have it plugged in because I play and charge via a nyko usb cable).
2 years ago#10
Socran posted...
ps2snesgod posted...

Um... Yes it does. It doesn't come with a charging stand, but you can plug the charging cable right into the back of the gamepad.

Why would they sell a system that you can't use out of the box?

Ask the 3DSXL
---
Pokemon Black- FC: 0003 3185 8262
Monster Hunter Tri, ID:71YAXZ -EU Server!
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. I just bought a wii u and I can't even play it

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived