Third Part Exclusives Eliminated, Which Games Do You Want Most?

#1RahzarXPosted 2/7/2013 4:02:50 PM
The Wii U unfortunately has to be the shining example to lead the way.

http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2013/02/01/daily-reaction-ps4-and-xbox-720-what-the-next-gen-means-for-console-exclusives/

http://ca.ign.com/articles/2013/02/07/ubisoft-discusses-next-gen-exclusivity-wii-u-support

Being the only 8th generation console on the market, means we have to be the first group of consumers to experience this trend.

Nintendo is going to clean up in the first-party exclusives thankfully. It also means great things for us when the new consoles roll in. Most developers are holding off their games to bring them to all 3 systems.

The Wii U will be receiving all the greatest games plus Nintendo's top quality first party offerings.

Just for some examples, this is what each console owner can (possibly) expect plus whatever IP's get created obviously:

Sony:
Motorstorm
Killzone
LittleBigPlanet
Naughty Dog's Next Big Title
Gran Turismo
The Last Guardian
MLB: The Show
God of War
Infamous
Sly Cooper
Twisted Metal
Ratchet & Clank

Microsoft
Forza
Gears of War
Halo
Kinect Series
Project Gotham Racing
Trials Series

Nintendo
Animal Crossing
F-Zero
Golden Sun
Nintendo Wars (Advance Wars)
Pikmin
Pokemon
Donkey Kong
Fatal Frame
Metroid
Mario
Fire Emblem
Star Fox
Super Smash Brothers
Custom Robo
Mario Party
Mario Kart
Nintendo Party
Warioware
Zelda
Yoshi
Wario
Sin and Punishment
Kirby
Pilotwings
---
whythefat "DDR, I notice your karma is 567. That 5+6+7= 18. 18 plus your IQ is 19. There were 19 hijackers on 911. You are a terrorist."
#2RahzarX(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 4:08:52 PM
Personally, Going with Sony and Nintendo this round.

Unless of course my Gamertag and all of it's components follow, then Microsoft may deserve a purchase, by god damn they have minimal exclusives.

Trials is the best game imo.
---
whythefat "DDR, I notice your karma is 567. That 5+6+7= 18. 18 plus your IQ is 19. There were 19 hijackers on 911. You are a terrorist."
#3jmichaelbpPosted 2/7/2013 4:12:40 PM
I don't think you should've put The Last Guardian there.
---
"Ask not for whom the bell tolls... it tolls for thee." - In memory of Chuck, the wisest boxcar hobo of all time from Telltale's The Walking Dead.
#4RahzarX(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 4:14:13 PM
jmichaelbp posted...
I don't think you should've put The Last Guardian there.

Should've put Team ICO I suppose.
---
#5RahzarX(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 4:20:20 PM
Bumpin dis.
---
#6Virus66Posted 2/7/2013 4:21:43 PM
I find it funny that you linked the Ubisoft article talking about how they don't want exclusives... and yet they still haven't announced Watch_Dogs for the Wii U.
---
PSN: JVir NNID: Jayvir
These days, all the kids are playing M rated games while the adults are lining up for Pokemon. Which game is a kid's game now?
#7RahzarX(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 4:40:24 PM
Virus66 posted...
I find it funny that you linked the Ubisoft article talking about how they don't want exclusives... and yet they still haven't announced Watch_Dogs for the Wii U.

Rayman
---
#8Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 2/7/2013 4:42:30 PM
Nice to see you padding the Nintendo list and leaving out games on PS3/360 lists.
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://i46.tinypic.com/b83ehv.gif
#9RahzarX(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 5:06:12 PM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
Nice to see you padding the Nintendo list and leaving out games on PS3/360 lists.

Nice to see you adding to those lists.

There is no other games to be added btw. That's the entire active franchise. Quite sad.

Or you know... you can refresh my memory.
---
#10Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 2/7/2013 5:12:42 PM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...

Nice to see you adding to those lists.

There is no other games to be added btw. That's the entire active franchise. Quite sad.

Or you know... you can refresh my memory.

So on the wii ist you have things like Pilot Wings and Nintendo wars, but you actively leave out games like Alan Wake, Banjo, Crackdown, Resistance, Mod Nation, Wipeout, etc.
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://i46.tinypic.com/b83ehv.gif