Third Part Exclusives Eliminated, Which Games Do You Want Most?

#21ThatPersonGuyPosted 2/7/2013 6:37:29 PM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
Nice to see you padding the Nintendo list and leaving out games on PS3/360 lists.

Nice to see you adding to those lists.

There is no other games to be added btw. That's the entire active franchise. Quite sad.

Or you know... you can refresh my memory.

So on the wii ist you have things like Pilot Wings and Nintendo wars, but you actively leave out games like Alan Wake, Banjo, Crackdown, Resistance, Mod Nation, Wipeout, etc.

You're right, I left out games that have no possibility of seeing the light of day ever again.

Except Wipeout, you got me there you sneaky man.

Wipeout everybody, Sony also has Wipeout.

Ok so your purposefully neglecting other games to make nintendo not look so terrible. Just say that. Don't pretend that you have some secret knowledge that there will never be sequels to some of the most popular first party games this gen.

Look, don't even TRY to make the argument that Microsoft will touch another Rareware Game ever again.

IT STILL HURTS.
---
Saki, Isaac, Lip, Lyn, and Little Mac for SSB4!
Cailou. "Cuteness never looked this badass" - Chuggaconroy.
#22Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 2/7/2013 6:38:11 PM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
Nice to see you padding the Nintendo list and leaving out games on PS3/360 lists.

There is no other games to be added btw. That's the entire active franchise. Quite sad.

So on the wii ist you have things like Pilot Wings and Nintendo wars, but you actively leave out games like Alan Wake, Banjo, Crackdown, Resistance, Mod Nation, Wipeout, etc.

To be fair, he left out quite a few lesser known Nintendo IPs as well.

I did not name any lesser known PS3/360 IPs I named some of the most popular ones from last gen. All more well known than nintendo party and custom robo.
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://i46.tinypic.com/b83ehv.gif
#23RahzarX(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 6:39:55 PM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
Yes, it sort of is about quality games because only quality games are going to get sequels or new iterations.

So its about sales and not quality? Then why did you list the poor selling Custom Robo? Our are we just going to keep making excuses to pad the nintendo list and not make the PS3/360 lists any bigger.

Ninjabread man is an awful game. It has a sequel, so no you do not need to be a quality title to get a sequel

Gosh you people know nothing, go back to crying about Rayman.

Edit: Ninjabreadman 2 was cancelled but I'm sure you get the point.

Woh jeeze, sorry about Custom Robo man, sensitive subject, damn, Nintendo has only 8999 first part exclusives left I guess.
---
whythefat "DDR, I notice your karma is 567. That 5+6+7= 18. 18 plus your IQ is 19. There were 19 hijackers on 911. You are a terrorist."
#24RahzarX(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 6:41:17 PM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...

To be fair, he left out quite a few lesser known Nintendo IPs as well.

I did not name any lesser known PS3/360 IPs I named some of the most popular ones from last gen. All more well known than nintendo party and custom robo.

The more popular games on Ps3/360 that you named are not very popular at all.
---
whythefat "DDR, I notice your karma is 567. That 5+6+7= 18. 18 plus your IQ is 19. There were 19 hijackers on 911. You are a terrorist."
#25nickvd8Posted 2/7/2013 6:43:10 PM
RahzarX posted...

Microsoft
Forza
Gears of War
Halo
Kinect Series
Project Gotham Racing
Trials Series

I always knew MS had pathetic exclusives but now looking at your list geez it really is pathetic. They have racing games and shooters, whoopity doo! lol
---
Sign this
www.tinyurl.com/timesplittersHD
#26RahzarX(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 6:45:17 PM
nickvd8 posted...
RahzarX posted...

Microsoft
Forza
Gears of War
Halo
Kinect Series
Project Gotham Racing
Trials Series

I always knew MS had pathetic exclusives but now looking at your list geez it really is pathetic. They have racing games and shooters, whoopity doo! lol

Making the list, going through Sony I was starting to think, damn they have some nice exclusives, then I got to Microsoft and kind of went... damn... what else can I add? So I threw in Kinect series lol. I love my 360 to death because of Live, but if this war is to be won with first party, consider me out.
---
#27bond465Posted 2/7/2013 6:47:45 PM
Rayma....oh wait.
#28nickvd8Posted 2/7/2013 6:48:54 PM
RahzarX posted...
nickvd8 posted...
RahzarX posted...

Microsoft
Forza
Gears of War
Halo
Kinect Series
Project Gotham Racing
Trials Series

Making the list, going through Sony I was starting to think, damn they have some nice exclusives, then I got to Microsoft and kind of went... damn... what else can I add? So I threw in Kinect series lol. I love my 360 to death because of Live, but if this war is to be won with first party, consider me out.

Yeah, haha. I got my 360 at launch solely because of Perfect Dark Zero and my love for the first game and I played my 360 so much over the years but I don't play online enough to warrant paying for XBL anymore and my 360 had to be repaired or replaced 6 times since 2005. I will never get another piece of hardware from Microsoft, they're truly terrible at making something built to last and as you showed their exclusives suck and I don't care for any of them.
---
Sign this
www.tinyurl.com/timesplittersHD
#29Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 2/7/2013 6:49:05 PM
Woh jeeze, sorry about Custom Robo man, sensitive subject, damn, Nintendo has only 8999 first part exclusives left I guess.

Is this how you behave when you ask somebody something and they answer?

Person A: Derp, refresh my memory!
Person B: *Refreshes your Memory
Person A: OMG why so sensitive?!?
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://i46.tinypic.com/b83ehv.gif
#30RahzarX(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 6:51:45 PM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...

Is this how you behave when you ask somebody something and they answer?

Person A: Derp, refresh my memory!
Person B: *Refreshes your Memory
Person A: OMG why so sensitive?!?

Is this how you behave?

Person A: Here is a list of 100 things.
Person B: *One of those things isn't a thing!!!*
Person A: @%@*%(@$!($!$)
---