Third Part Exclusives Eliminated, Which Games Do You Want Most?

#31Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 2/7/2013 7:03:16 PM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
Woh jeeze, sorry about Custom Robo man, sensitive subject, damn, Nintendo has only 8999 first part exclusives left I guess.

Is this how you behave when you ask somebody something and they answer?

Person A: Derp, refresh my memory!
Person B: *Refreshes your Memory
Person A: OMG why so sensitive?!?

Is this how you behave?

Person A: Here is a list of 100 things.
Person B: *One of those things isn't a thing!!!*
Person A: @%@*%(@$!($!$)

So I'm person B right? This dialogue means I point out one your errors and you rage about it?
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://i46.tinypic.com/b83ehv.gif
#32RahzarX(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 7:09:09 PM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
Woh jeeze, sorry about Custom Robo man, sensitive subject, damn, Nintendo has only 8999 first part exclusives left I guess.

Is this how you behave?

So I'm person B right? This dialogue means I point out one your errors and you rage about it?

Yah, you got it.

/s
---
whythefat "DDR, I notice your karma is 567. That 5+6+7= 18. 18 plus your IQ is 19. There were 19 hijackers on 911. You are a terrorist."
#33Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 2/7/2013 7:11:24 PM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...

Is this how you behave?

Yah, you got it.

/s

Dont let it bother you. You have made numerous incorrect statements in this topic and I am here to simply correct you. You should be thanking me :)
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://i46.tinypic.com/b83ehv.gif
#34CrybabyloverPosted 2/7/2013 8:27:44 PM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
Dont let it bother you. You have made numerous incorrect statements in this topic and I am here to simply correct you. You should be thanking me :)

Man...you try so hard. Hahaha. Wow. Just wow. You try so hard to make Nintendo look bad and you do so by trying to make Nintendo fans lose faith with all of your babbling. How do you have the free time in your life to do this? No job? No friends?

Why don't you go to your own favorite system board and praise it instead of slander a system you don't like? Constantly outputting negative opinions without any positive ones is practically...sadistic. You only like to talk about negative things. I don't see your point in doing this. It has never swayed ANYONE already on this board to not want to buy a Wii U.
---
He who laughs last, thinks slowest.
[3DS FC: 1289-8445-3650] | [NNID: xShiga] | [PSN: Shiga2714] | [Steam: xxshigaxx]
#35ixoriaPosted 2/7/2013 8:30:21 PM
I see alot of irrelevant tittles on the Nintendo list, desperate enough to even put the most crappy 1st party exclusive just for the sake of saying it has more games. lolx.
#36RahzarX(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 8:33:25 PM
ixoria posted...
I see alot of irrelevant tittles on the Nintendo list, desperate enough to even put the most crappy 1st party exclusive just for the sake of saying it has more games. lolx.

That wasn't my intention. Honest.

I took the list of Nintendo owned franchises and narrowed it down to titles we know are coming and ones that are popular enough to make a return.

If you want to edit the list, let me know what you think should be edited and we can argue the issue.
---
whythefat "DDR, I notice your karma is 567. That 5+6+7= 18. 18 plus your IQ is 19. There were 19 hijackers on 911. You are a terrorist."
#37OzzieArcanePosted 2/7/2013 8:46:47 PM
With no Third Party games I would literally not buy any system. I like Nintendo's characters but haven't really cared for their games aside from Mario Kart and Smash Bros in a long time. I don't care about Halo and I don't care about Sony's IPs (Only got the God of War series because God of War Saga is a great deal. Only have Infamous because I got it free from the PSN outage.)
---
Check out reviews by me and my friends at www.reviewersunknown.com
#38RahzarX(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 8:10:23 AM
Bump
---
#39bleedingelitePosted 2/8/2013 8:22:11 AM
Ugh, looking through that list I realized how crappy most first party non-nintendo exclusives are. The best games on Xbox and PS3 are absolutely multiplats. The best games on Nintendo consoles seem to be first party exclusives. I think that's just something we have to deal with.
#40Chocobo115Posted 2/8/2013 8:24:19 AM
PS4 and maybe Wii U, will have to see at e3.