Terrible day for Nintendo and Wii U owners..

#1goemon1977Posted 2/7/2013 5:41:49 PM
First the Rayman incident, then Ubisoft losing faith in the sales of the system, then Activision's Bobby Kotick showing much displeasure at the sales of the Wii U. I wonder if Nintendo is rethinking things right now?
---
Wii U ID goemon12677
#2The_King82Posted 2/7/2013 5:42:31 PM
Happy day for the trolls!
#3maddgamzPosted 2/7/2013 5:42:43 PM
They need to change alot of things and fast.
#4PUNCHOUT1116Posted 2/7/2013 5:43:09 PM
maddgamz posted...

---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#5Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 2/7/2013 5:44:28 PM
First the Rayman incident, then Ubisoft losing faith in the sales of the system, then Activision's Bobby Kotick showing much displeasure at the sales of the Wii U. I wonder if Nintendo is rethinking things right now?

But last week things were going great according to the fanboys!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RESncBXYGBs
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://i46.tinypic.com/b83ehv.gif
#6Virus66Posted 2/7/2013 5:50:59 PM
maddgamz posted...

Nintendo Direct was what they needed to show, and then it came tumbling down just as quick. Nintendo just needs releases to pad their library and reassure the people that own and are planning to own the Wii U that they will have a reasonable future to look for. It's pretty bleak aside from a couple 1st party titles.
---
PSN: JVir NNID: Jayvir
These days, all the kids are playing M rated games while the adults are lining up for Pokemon. Which game is a kid's game now?
#7goemon1977(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 5:51:52 PM
I own a Wii U and I'm all for taking a jab at any of the big 3 systems, but this is just crazy. Two of the biggest companies have spoken out against them, their system has been ripped apart by the tech geeks, and it probably has no chance of even keeping up with the two new consoles which will be here before you know it. I own the Wii U for the first party titles and exclusives, but there may not be many of them if this keeps up.
---
Wii U ID goemon12677
#8bskiffingtonPosted 2/7/2013 5:53:33 PM
I own a Wii U and my day has been just fine. I don't care about Rayman being delayed. Legends was a terrible game and I wouldn't waste any more money buying Origins anyways.
#9Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 2/7/2013 5:56:29 PM
I own a Wii U and my day has been just fine. I don't care about Rayman being delayed. Legends was a terrible game and I wouldn't waste any more money buying Origins anyways.

Yes but most wii u owners can see more than 3 feet in front of themselves.
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://i46.tinypic.com/b83ehv.gif
#10BoomerTheGreatPosted 2/7/2013 5:57:56 PM
bskiffington posted...

I agree completely. Who really takes news like this seriously? You guys tears give trolls ammo because Rayman is coming to ALL systems. Big deal? If this was Mario or Zelda then yea its bad.
---
Greatness comes from within