I hope Legends flops.

#21AwayFromHerePosted 2/8/2013 7:15:09 PM
So, you think that a game that was restricted to a console with less than three million users would have been a success, more so than releasing to consoles that have a combined user base of over 100 million?

What's it like in your delusion? Sounds fun.
---
You are hallucinating. Seek help immediately.
#22DarkAdonis123Posted 2/8/2013 7:20:40 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#23PUNCHOUT1116Posted 2/8/2013 7:21:18 PM
Im buyin used honestly :/

it is what it is
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#24DarkAdonis123Posted 2/8/2013 7:24:32 PM
So you're upset that a game you were looking forward to is now being made available to more people? If you were really a fan you'd want as many people as possible to have it.
---
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue
#25Retro ManPosted 2/8/2013 7:31:36 PM
Do we know for sure that the Wii U version is delayed due to multi-platform release? I have no problems with the game being on all platforms, my problem is this need for delay (if it's true). Would Microsoft and Sony honestly go "if you release it on Wii U first, we will stamp our feet and cry"? Especially when Ubisoft could easily release their games exclusively to the Wii U or pc until they come crawling back begging for multi-platform releases.

If the delay isn't down to them, maybe some errors came out in the middle of porting and they need more time to release a polished product.
---
Playing: Nothing. Damn work!
Own/Use: PSV, PSP, PS3, Wii, DS, 3DS, 360, HTC One X, iPod Touch
#26FFXIgaiaknightPosted 2/8/2013 7:32:46 PM
i dont yea im upset that a completed game is being delayed but the game is shaping up to be possibly the best rayman game so the more people that can play it the better cause more sales = better chance of getting a 3rd game in this rayman series of games.
---
Currently Playing: Dead Space 3 (PC)
NNI: Gaiaknight
#27TrstTheLordPosted 2/8/2013 7:34:03 PM
From what I hear Microsoft has some asinine policy about multiplats not being released on another console before them. Don't know why any developer would go along with this if its true though. I have no source, just what I heard.
---
Got married May 23,2009
http://www.polarbearsinternational.org Save thePolarBears!
#28AwayFromHerePosted 2/8/2013 7:36:04 PM
From what I hear Microsoft has some asinine policy about multiplats not being released on another console before them. Don't know why any developer would go along with this if its true though. I have no source, just what I heard.

This has been known for a long time.

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/112562-Microsoft-Doesnt-Want-Sonys-Sloppy-Seconds
---
You are hallucinating. Seek help immediately.
#29MD1500Posted 2/8/2013 7:44:51 PM
A lot of posters here don't seem to realise that mascot platformers do far better on Nintendo systems.

Example:

Sonic Generations (PC, PS3, 360) sold half as much as Sonic Colors (Nintendo platform exclusive)

There's other examples too. Epic Mickey 1 (Wii) sold way more than Epic Mickey 2 (Multiplat)
#30DarkAdonis123Posted 2/8/2013 8:17:03 PM
MD1500 posted...
A lot of posters here don't seem to realise that mascot platformers do far better on Nintendo systems.

Example:

Sonic Generations (PC, PS3, 360) sold half as much as Sonic Colors (Nintendo platform exclusive)

There's other examples too. Epic Mickey 1 (Wii) sold way more than Epic Mickey 2 (Multiplat)

You could also attribute that to being starved for games. Besides, Epic Mickey 1 was great for what it was. The second game sold extremely poor because not only were all of the first game's issues still present, but they decided to stick us with a incredibly dumb AI as well.
---
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue