The first miiverse protest on rayman is rather interesting.

#1oOo_SOX_oOoPosted 2/7/2013 6:02:19 PM
I wonder if Ubisoft is paying attention, and its good to see the mainstream crowd protest in a public nintendo forum.
---
New York Jets!!!
New York Mets!!!
#2Virus66Posted 2/7/2013 6:04:25 PM
Uplay was pretty swamped with it. As was their Facebook page. Ubisoft had to have noticed.

Favorite Miiverse post was a car with a GTA V license plate and Mario in a Kart running over Rayman. They looked at each other and said "Did you notice something?" "No, I-a don't a think so..."
---
PSN: JVir NNID: Jayvir
These days, all the kids are playing M rated games while the adults are lining up for Pokemon. Which game is a kid's game now?
#3ADHDguitarPosted 2/7/2013 6:05:19 PM
Virus66 posted...
Uplay was pretty swamped with it. As was their Facebook page. Ubisoft had to have noticed.

Favorite Miiverse post was a car with a GTA V license plate and Mario in a Kart running over Rayman. They looked at each other and said "Did you notice something?" "No, I-a don't a think so..."

That's freaking hilarious.
---
Still waiting for Diddy Kong Racing 2
#4_Sovereign_Posted 2/7/2013 6:07:33 PM
Ubisoft needs to take notice and right the wrong before they do too much damage
---
We impose order on the chaos of organic evolution. You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.
#5Virus66Posted 2/7/2013 6:08:34 PM
_Sovereign_ posted...
Ubisoft needs to take notice and right the wrong before they do too much damage

Sadly, aside from releasing the game as scheduled, no one will forgive them. I would even settle for an eshop release of the game instead of disc and just have the disc version release in September.
---
PSN: JVir NNID: Jayvir
These days, all the kids are playing M rated games while the adults are lining up for Pokemon. Which game is a kid's game now?