The first miiverse protest on rayman is rather interesting.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. The first miiverse protest on rayman is rather interesting.
3 years ago#1
I wonder if Ubisoft is paying attention, and its good to see the mainstream crowd protest in a public nintendo forum.
New York Jets!!!
New York Mets!!!
3 years ago#2
Uplay was pretty swamped with it. As was their Facebook page. Ubisoft had to have noticed.

Favorite Miiverse post was a car with a GTA V license plate and Mario in a Kart running over Rayman. They looked at each other and said "Did you notice something?" "No, I-a don't a think so..."
PSN: JVir NNID: Jayvir
These days, all the kids are playing M rated games while the adults are lining up for Pokemon. Which game is a kid's game now?
3 years ago#3
Virus66 posted...
Uplay was pretty swamped with it. As was their Facebook page. Ubisoft had to have noticed.

Favorite Miiverse post was a car with a GTA V license plate and Mario in a Kart running over Rayman. They looked at each other and said "Did you notice something?" "No, I-a don't a think so..."

That's freaking hilarious.
Still waiting for Diddy Kong Racing 2
3 years ago#4
Ubisoft needs to take notice and right the wrong before they do too much damage
We impose order on the chaos of organic evolution. You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.
3 years ago#5
_Sovereign_ posted...
Ubisoft needs to take notice and right the wrong before they do too much damage

Sadly, aside from releasing the game as scheduled, no one will forgive them. I would even settle for an eshop release of the game instead of disc and just have the disc version release in September.
PSN: JVir NNID: Jayvir
These days, all the kids are playing M rated games while the adults are lining up for Pokemon. Which game is a kid's game now?
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. The first miiverse protest on rayman is rather interesting.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived