Bayonetta 2 might be coming to Xbox 360/PS3 link below.

#1tomcatobitricePosted 2/7/2013 6:10:28 PM
http://gematsu.com/2013/02/ninja-gaiden-3-razors-edge-coming-to-ps3-xbox-360

FYI, Razor's Edge was published by Nintendo.
---
MY CP(\__/)U is neural net processor, a learning computer.Cyberdyne systems Model 101....... A WAR machine Terminator looking(='.'=) for Sarah and John Connor.
#2darkjedilinkPosted 2/7/2013 6:13:27 PM
No, it was distributed by Nintendo in two regions. Bayonetta 2 will be developed, published and distributed by Nintendo in all regions.

Nice try, though.
---
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie
#3UmitenchoPosted 2/7/2013 6:14:08 PM
darkjedilink posted...
No, it was distributed by Nintendo in two regions. Bayonetta 2 will be developed, published and distributed by Nintendo in all regions.

Nice try, though.

This.
#4Poopcorn13Posted 2/7/2013 6:14:23 PM
Funny. This is the same topic on the PS3 board. Welp, like the first guy who said it in that one...

UncleGrubby posted...
Nintendo publishing a game is not the same as Nintendo funding a game's development.

---
You am no real super sand. - Virginia
#5tomcatobitrice(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 6:14:50 PM
Sry but Sega are still the ones making the game. Nintendo is just lending them the money
---
MY CP(\__/)U is neural net processor, a learning computer.Cyberdyne systems Model 101....... A WAR machine Terminator looking(='.'=) for Sarah and John Connor.
#6Monkmaster79Posted 2/7/2013 6:15:27 PM
darkjedilink posted...

Nice try, though.

So when did P* become a part of Nintendo?
---
Fans. Crazy Titanic fans. - Junpei - 9 Hours 9 Persons 9 Doors
Stop quoting people on my ignore list!
#7toad133Posted 2/7/2013 6:16:17 PM
tomcatobitrice posted...
Sry but Sega are still the ones making the game. Nintendo is just lending them the money

Nintendo is publishing and handling marketing. PG is making the game and SEGA is acting as an advisor to the project; the bridge between PG and Nintendo if you will.
---
Not changing this sig till Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon is announced for VC.
Started: 16th of August 2008 13:27pm.
#8darkjedilinkPosted 2/7/2013 6:16:35 PM
tomcatobitrice posted...

No, they aren't. Sega dropped all funding almost two years ago, and has had zero involvement since Nintendo got involved.
---
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie
#9shaunmePosted 2/7/2013 6:17:00 PM
darkjedilink posted...

Nice try, though.

Nintendo developing it! Another classic from darkjedilink
---
i72600k @4.6 // ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution // 8gb ram // 3x MSI GTX 680 sli // 1tb HD//W8pro//NNID shaunme1//PSN poselecta//XBL CursiveA//STEAM shaunmelwell//
#10tomcatobitrice(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 6:17:03 PM
Nintendo is not Making the game game. Just publishing it and giving sega money(which has to be paid back) to make the game.

I 100% guarantee it will come to 360 and ps3 just like Rayman.
---