Bayonetta 2 might be coming to Xbox 360/PS3 link below.

#31geneticsftwPosted 2/7/2013 6:32:19 PM
trademark.markify.com/trademarks/ctm/bayonetta/006820963
---
Sweet
#32gmaster 2674Posted 2/7/2013 6:36:49 PM(edited)
So people think that just because NG3: RE and Rayman Legends became multiplatform that Bayonetta 2 will be the same? lol

Bayonetta 2 is entirely different. Nintendo is funding it because Sega didn't want to. Didn't happen with the other two games. IF it becomes multiplatform, then I will eat my words. But I sincerely doubt it's going to happen.

Edit: I should also clarify, there might be a very slight chance it might become multiplatform to Sony and Microsoft's new consoles, but not PS3/360. Because I read that P* is able to do things that they couldn't do on the other current consoles.
---
Happy alt of Banjo2553!
#33Mindwipe77Posted 2/7/2013 6:36:13 PM
i think bayo 2 will come to 360/ps3 eventually, but it'll be a timed exclusive for nintendo, and even i'f im wrong i don't care since i own a wii-u.
---
Now playing-DMC
GOTY 2013-Lightning Returns
#34darkjedilinkPosted 2/7/2013 6:37:42 PM
No game Nintendo develops will go multiplat.

/thread.
---
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie
#35DarkAdonis123Posted 2/7/2013 6:38:53 PM
darkjedilink posted...

/thread.

What happened to "Platinum owns Bayonetta"?
---
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue
#36LinetrixPosted 2/7/2013 6:39:54 PM
Hahaha, darkjedilink lying (badly) and getting owned as usual.
---
It doesn't matter the additional notes say opinions aren't trolling. The Notes are wrong and your opinion is trolling - GameFAQs moderation
#37DarkAdonis123Posted 2/7/2013 6:40:11 PM
Mindwipe77 posted...
i think bayo 2 will come to 360/ps3 eventually, but it'll be a timed exclusive for nintendo

This is the likely outcome. But it's definitely going to happen.
---
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue
#38LinetrixPosted 2/7/2013 6:40:15 PM
darkjedilink posted...

/thread.

Nintendo isn't developing it, son.
---
It doesn't matter the additional notes say opinions aren't trolling. The Notes are wrong and your opinion is trolling - GameFAQs moderation
#39darkjedilinkPosted 2/7/2013 6:48:09 PM
DarkAdonis123 posted...
darkjedilink posted...

/thread.

I was proven wrong. What's your point? Do you believe that a Nintendo-published, developed and distributed game will somehow end up on another system?
---
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie
#40DarkAdonis123Posted 2/7/2013 6:56:28 PM
darkjedilink posted...
DarkAdonis123 posted...
darkjedilink posted...

/thread.

I was proven wrong. What's your point? Do you believe that a Nintendo-published, developed and distributed game will somehow end up on another system?

Nintendo publishing it for the Wii U doesn't give them ownership of the IP. And assisting with development is just that, assisting. That in no way conveys that their role is a large one. So yes I do. I'm buying it on Wii U either way. But why act like a multiplat release is an impossibility when clearly it's not?
---