Bayonetta 2 might be coming to Xbox 360/PS3 link below.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Bayonetta 2 might be coming to Xbox 360/PS3 link below.

User Info: geneticsftw

geneticsftw
3 years ago#31
trademark.markify.com/trademarks/ctm/bayonetta/006820963
Sweet

User Info: gmaster 2674

gmaster 2674
3 years ago#32
So people think that just because NG3: RE and Rayman Legends became multiplatform that Bayonetta 2 will be the same? lol

Bayonetta 2 is entirely different. Nintendo is funding it because Sega didn't want to. Didn't happen with the other two games. IF it becomes multiplatform, then I will eat my words. But I sincerely doubt it's going to happen.

Edit: I should also clarify, there might be a very slight chance it might become multiplatform to Sony and Microsoft's new consoles, but not PS3/360. Because I read that P* is able to do things that they couldn't do on the other current consoles.
Happy alt of Banjo2553!

User Info: Mindwipe77

Mindwipe77
3 years ago#33
i think bayo 2 will come to 360/ps3 eventually, but it'll be a timed exclusive for nintendo, and even i'f im wrong i don't care since i own a wii-u.
Now playing-DMC
GOTY 2013-Lightning Returns

User Info: darkjedilink

darkjedilink
3 years ago#34
No game Nintendo develops will go multiplat.

/thread.
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie

User Info: DarkAdonis123

DarkAdonis123
3 years ago#35
darkjedilink posted...

/thread.

What happened to "Platinum owns Bayonetta"?
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue

User Info: Linetrix

Linetrix
3 years ago#36
Hahaha, darkjedilink lying (badly) and getting owned as usual.
It doesn't matter the additional notes say opinions aren't trolling. The Notes are wrong and your opinion is trolling - GameFAQs moderation

DarkAdonis123
3 years ago#37
Mindwipe77 posted...
i think bayo 2 will come to 360/ps3 eventually, but it'll be a timed exclusive for nintendo

This is the likely outcome. But it's definitely going to happen.
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue

User Info: Linetrix

Linetrix
3 years ago#38
darkjedilink posted...

/thread.

Nintendo isn't developing it, son.
It doesn't matter the additional notes say opinions aren't trolling. The Notes are wrong and your opinion is trolling - GameFAQs moderation

User Info: darkjedilink

darkjedilink
3 years ago#39
DarkAdonis123 posted...
darkjedilink posted...

/thread.

I was proven wrong. What's your point? Do you believe that a Nintendo-published, developed and distributed game will somehow end up on another system?
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie

DarkAdonis123
3 years ago#40
darkjedilink posted...
DarkAdonis123 posted...
darkjedilink posted...

/thread.

I was proven wrong. What's your point? Do you believe that a Nintendo-published, developed and distributed game will somehow end up on another system?

Nintendo publishing it for the Wii U doesn't give them ownership of the IP. And assisting with development is just that, assisting. That in no way conveys that their role is a large one. So yes I do. I'm buying it on Wii U either way. But why act like a multiplat release is an impossibility when clearly it's not?
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Bayonetta 2 might be coming to Xbox 360/PS3 link below.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived