Bayonetta 2 might be coming to Xbox 360/PS3 link below.

#71TheBonfiniPosted 2/7/2013 10:06:04 PM
Nothing can be ruled out except Nintendo first party games if the developers like to make a profit.
---
www.facebook.com/mikebonfini
Sapphic ladies - http://i.imgur.com/hU2rJ.jpg
#72ukokira1Posted 2/7/2013 10:07:05 PM
tomcatobitrice posted...
Nintendo is not Making the game game. Just publishing it and giving sega money(which has to be paid back) to make the game.

I 100% guarantee it will come to 360 and ps3 just like Rayman.

And who excactly will be paying for the port? If Sega didn't fund this the first time they aren't gonna fund the port.
---
Look at you, soaring through the air like an bird... Piloting a blimp.
#73geneticsftwPosted 2/7/2013 10:12:50 PM
TalesRevanant posted...
G1ingy posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
It'll stay on the Wii U

Nobody wanted to publish or put money into Bayonetta because they seen how how little first one sold so Nintendo desperately needed an exclusive, didn't matter what kind of exclusive so they put the money up

Basically it says it all here from Platinum Games.

http://www.capsulecomputers.com.au/2012/09/platinum-games-defend-bayonetta-2-wii-u-exclusivity/

So it's not like it matters, bad game is bad game.

Before news that it was Exclusive: Bayonetta is awesome! Definitely deserved to be GOTY! I wish it had a sequel!

Before news that it was Exclusive: Doesn't matter if it's exclusive to the Wii U, Bayonetta SUCKS anyways. I never liked it. Bayonetta was a bad game.

Wrong. It's more like.

Before news that it was exclusive: Bayonetta SUCKS! I never liked it. Bayonetta was a bad game. Who cares about Bayonetta. Let Sony and Microsoft have it. I hate it.

After news that it was exclusive: Bayonetta is awesome! I'm so EXCITED to play it on my Nintendo console! Definitely deserved to be GOTY! Nintendo Exclusive Sequel! Eat that Sony/Microsoft!

This is why no one takes any of you "Dedicated" Nintendo fans seriously. Only buying one company's products is fine, it's your choice, but don't be hypocrites. Which all of you essentially are.

I have a Wii U and a PS3. I win.

Congrats, you win
---
Sweet
#74PendragoonPosted 2/7/2013 10:15:18 PM
TalesRevanant posted...
G1ingy posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
It'll stay on the Wii U

Nobody wanted to publish or put money into Bayonetta because they seen how how little first one sold so Nintendo desperately needed an exclusive, didn't matter what kind of exclusive so they put the money up

Basically it says it all here from Platinum Games.

http://www.capsulecomputers.com.au/2012/09/platinum-games-defend-bayonetta-2-wii-u-exclusivity/

So it's not like it matters, bad game is bad game.

Before news that it was Exclusive: Bayonetta is awesome! Definitely deserved to be GOTY! I wish it had a sequel!

Before news that it was Exclusive: Doesn't matter if it's exclusive to the Wii U, Bayonetta SUCKS anyways. I never liked it. Bayonetta was a bad game.

Wrong. It's more like.

Before news that it was exclusive: Bayonetta SUCKS! I never liked it. Bayonetta was a bad game. Who cares about Bayonetta. Let Sony and Microsoft have it. I hate it.

After news that it was exclusive: Bayonetta is awesome! I'm so EXCITED to play it on my Nintendo console! Definitely deserved to be GOTY! Nintendo Exclusive Sequel! Eat that Sony/Microsoft!

This is why no one takes any of you "Dedicated" Nintendo fans seriously. Only buying one company's products is fine, it's your choice, but don't be hypocrites. Which all of you essentially are.

Both of you are correct, neither is wrong.

Though Nintendo fans were a lot less vocal before the announcement because they never got the first one and due to how it never set the world on fire, most never cared. (in fact, most PS3 and 360 fans didn't care either, except for those complaining about how poorly the PS3 version ran)
---
Know Japanese? Post your advice in the topic below!
http://gamefaqs.com/boards/316-gamefaqs-world-japan/63714709
#75mini_blightPosted 2/7/2013 10:29:29 PM
TalesRevanant posted...
Wrong. It's more like.

Wrong. Nintendo fanboys have never mentioned a thing about Bayonetta, unless some troll like you came along and shoved it in their face first.

This little tactic you guys are playing is already stale and worn out. Go back to the drawing board and think of a "new" one.

This is why no one takes any of you "Dedicated" Nintendo fans seriously.

Who's "no one"? Let me guess, Nintendo haters? Since your entire scenario above is completely fabricated, so are your accusations of hypocrisy.

Post pics with them, the receipts and games you own on both. Then we'll see what you've won.
#76darkjedilinkPosted 2/7/2013 11:34:21 PM
dennis941012 posted...
did resident evil 4 ever go out of nintendo?
did metal gear twin snake ever go out of nintendo?

Did Nintendo publish, distribute and help develop either of those games?
---
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie
#77AceMosPosted 2/7/2013 11:46:07 PM
darkjedilink posted...
dennis941012 posted...
did resident evil 4 ever go out of nintendo?
did metal gear twin snake ever go out of nintendo?

Did Nintendo publish, distribute and help develop either of those games?

they did metal gear twin snakes and it is still nintendo only
---
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*
#78ElectricMolePosted 2/8/2013 12:21:45 AM
Nate_Dihldorff posted...
Monkmaster79 posted...
tomcatobitrice posted...
Sry but Sega are still the ones making the game. Nintendo is just lending them the money

Sega is no longer in the picture. Nintendo is lending the money to P*.

Then why is SEGA in all of the trailers?

Buuuuuurrrrnn!
---
NinNetID: ElectricMole, PSN: kronekodow7188