Wii U losing 3rd party exclusives a huge blow on Nintendo

#1ixoriaPosted 2/7/2013 6:24:27 PM
I was planning on getting Wii U but with 3rd party exclusives starting to shrink. I have no more reason to even consider one.
#2StickMen1090Posted 2/7/2013 6:26:22 PM
You were buying a Wii U for 3rd party games?
#3GameKing59Posted 2/7/2013 6:31:34 PM
I'm kind of worried for Nintendo now. I still plan to get a Wii U, but this really has me concerned for them.
#4RahzarXPosted 2/7/2013 6:33:47 PM
Go look at my topic.

/thistopic
---
whythefat "DDR, I notice your karma is 567. That 5+6+7= 18. 18 plus your IQ is 19. There were 19 hijackers on 911. You are a terrorist."
#5Baha05Posted 2/7/2013 6:33:55 PM
Really they only lost one game exclusivity.
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U
#6darkjedilinkPosted 2/7/2013 6:36:09 PM
They lost ONE exclusive, that Ubisoft said a couple of months back may not be eternally exclusive anyway.

They still have Bayonetta 2, Wonderful 101, Lego City and SMTxFE.

Also, isn't Ken's Rage 2 an exclusive?
---
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie
#7Stefan1277Posted 2/7/2013 6:37:40 PM
Nah, it's a huge blow to cheap people. Gamers are obsessive, they want to stick to one console just to see others fail because that's human nature. They want everything in what they have to prove to be superior, that's why they want Nintendo to go third party, so they can have the games they desperately want to play but can't because their primitive minds tells them to stick to their loyalist, fanboy obsession.

Not having the usual, borderline casual games the others have doesn't mean it's a blow, it has it's own weapons to fight back since they don't depend on third party games for it.

You don't buy a Nintendo console saying "OH MY GAWD I want call of duty and grand theft auto and whatever else other generic shooter they give us!" you go something like "I want zelda, smash bros, metroid, f zero (hopefully), fire emblem, mother (for those that want it) the new monolith game, kirby" etc etc.

If you're buying a Wii U solely to play *any* game you want, and not Nintendo franchises for the most part... then, get a damn gaming PC.
---
I'm a ninja. (You can't see me)
http://colorslive.com/author.php?page=1&id=38434
#8SegavsCapcomPosted 2/7/2013 6:38:35 PM
darkjedilink posted...
They lost ONE exclusive, that Ubisoft said a couple of months back may not be eternally exclusive anyway.

They still have Bayonetta 2, Wonderful 101, Lego City and SMTxFE.

Also, isn't Ken's Rage 2 an exclusive?

Ken's Rage 2 totally isn't an exclusive.

But yeah, we still have other titles.
---
My sig will never happen, but it would be awesome if it did.
#9Mindwipe77Posted 2/7/2013 6:38:59 PM
i wonder if this will be nintendo's last console
---
Now playing-DMC
GOTY 2013-Lightning Returns
#10nickvd8Posted 2/7/2013 6:40:52 PM
ixoria posted...
I was planning on getting Wii U but with 3rd party exclusives starting to shrink. I have no more reason to even consider one.

You act like a whole list of exclusives got taken away, it's one game. And it's not like they cancelled the Wii U version altogether it's still coming but to more systems so that more people can enjoy it. I really don't see the issue.
---
Sign this
www.tinyurl.com/timesplittersHD