Word from one of the Rayman Legends Devs

#41Xeeh_BitzPosted 2/8/2013 12:23:50 AM
geneticsftw posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Swan3624 posted...
SSJMario posted...
Way to go Ubisoft, you pissed off your developers.

I was going to say they'll get over it after getting paid, but the first game really didn't sell that great. My friend works at Gearbox and was on the Borderlands 2 team. The whole team split like 17 million...not evenly, but it's still going to be a lot.

And that has to do with this topic, how exactly?

When the developers get that Christmas bonus they could give a damn about it being delayed and how angry the Wii U owners felt.

Sure, they all can be brought.

Anyone can be bought.
---
To be fair, the bible has more plot holes than ME3. I wouldn't be listening either - Pies12
#42geneticsftwPosted 2/8/2013 12:25:58 AM
People also remember how they are treated. I know you already have your free phone.
---
Sweet
#43Xeeh_BitzPosted 2/8/2013 12:31:42 AM
geneticsftw posted...
People also remember how they are treated. I know you already have your free phone.

Yeah, signed another 2 year contract and picked up a free Samsung S3
---
To be fair, the bible has more plot holes than ME3. I wouldn't be listening either - Pies12
#44geneticsftwPosted 2/8/2013 12:35:35 AM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
geneticsftw posted...

Nice phone :) I almost got one but wanted to try the Samsung note 2.

Anyways, I'm just saying that after the Christmas bonus some of the employees could still be bothered by the treatment received by the suits.
---
Sweet
#45Xeeh_BitzPosted 2/8/2013 12:45:14 AM
geneticsftw posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
geneticsftw posted...

Nice phone :) I almost got one but wanted to try the Samsung note 2.

Anyways, I'm just saying that after the Christmas bonus some of the employees could still be bothered by the treatment received by the suits.

They'll get over it and also, something like what they said could have also been planned as well as in damage control. That way people will still buy the game because of the developer's comments.

Also, being multiplat is great for the developers, it keeps them in a job. If the product only went to the Wii U, sold poorly due to the amount of consoles on the market. They lose that job, who's going to hire a developer from a failed game?
---