Wow guys, just... wow.

#11VideoGamer1990Posted 2/7/2013 5:35:54 PM
The only thing Wii U people are complaining about is the delay, not the exclusivity. It's the trolls that are making a big deal of the exclusivity.
---
Not changing this sig until Breath of Fire VI gets announced.
Breath of Fire needs to stop resting and start waking up. People who agree: 50
#12SegavsCapcomPosted 2/7/2013 5:36:57 PM
Rule of thumb: everyone who whines is a hypocrite.
---
My sig will never happen, but it would be awesome if it did.
#13geneticsftwPosted 2/7/2013 5:37:54 PM
hellbringher posted...
ThatPersonGuy posted...
This goes both ways.

That's what she said

Lol, good one, General.
---
Sweet
#14token_swordsmanPosted 2/7/2013 5:41:26 PM
not a big fan of that game. i don't care if its multi platform or not, have fun with the game on other consoles. wasn't gonna buy it anyways
---
^ Typed this from my wii u ^
#15UmitenchoPosted 2/7/2013 5:49:29 PM
Rasen543 posted...
Bayonetta 2 is Wii U exclusive?
PS360 people: "Waaah! Unfair"
Wii U people: "LOL OTHER CONSOLES DEAL WITH IT LOLOLOLOL WII U FOR LIFE!"

Rayman Legends no longer exclusive?
Wii U people: "Waaaah! Unfair!"

I hate hypocrites.

People are not mad that it is multiplat, Its the fact that the game was pushed back to Sept when it was gonna be out for WiiU in 2 weeks.
#16darkjedilinkPosted 2/7/2013 5:53:03 PM
token_swordsman posted...
not a big fan of that game. i don't care if its multi platform or not, have fun with the game on other consoles. wasn't gonna buy it anyways

Pretty much this, but the middle finger to the Wii U owners who planned on buying the game to release a done game next to two other versions is enough for me to not want to support them anymore.
---
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie
#17elheberPosted 2/7/2013 5:55:28 PM
Bayonetta 2 wasn't going to exist at all if it hadn't become an exclusive. Legends was delayed just to go multiplatform. There're quite different issues at hand.

Exclusive or no game at all -or- the game is pretty much done but we'll make you wait for a simultaneous launch.

Some of the people making complaint topics are actually stealth trolls, though, so careful with some of those generalizations, TC.
---
"A closet intellectual, he acts dumb to impress women."
| 3DS: Ulysses | PSN: Riot_Guy |
#18ElectricKaibutuPosted 2/7/2013 5:57:21 PM
Well, everyone already pointed out that no one cares about it going multiplat. It's that the Wii U version is delayed just to be delayed, not to add improvements. Yeah, it's childish that I'm angry about it, but I want it now!! *throws tantrum*
#19darkjedilinkPosted 2/7/2013 5:59:21 PM
ElectricKaibutu posted...
Well, everyone already pointed out that no one cares about it going multiplat. It's that the Wii U version is delayed just to be delayed, not to add improvements. Yeah, it's childish that I'm angry about it, but I want it now!! *throws tantrum*

Even the dev pointed out that the Wii U version is done. They had to put in crazy overtime to make that happen, and now the game's been pushed back for six months, meaning they didn't have to put in that overtime.
---
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie
#20melbye80Posted 2/7/2013 5:59:58 PM
If it was about losing exclusivity you might have had a point, but the rage is about a 6 month delay on a game that is ready to be released