Rayman Legends is awesome now!

#11gmaster 2674Posted 2/7/2013 6:00:36 PM
Hey TC, it sounds like you pulled a strawman. Who the hell was saying Legends was terrible?
---
Happy alt of Banjo2553!
#12ADHDguitar(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 6:01:49 PM
gmaster 2674 posted...
Hey TC, it sounds like you pulled a strawman. Who the hell was saying Legends was terrible?

I'll stop pulling strawmen when the trolls stop.
---
Still waiting for Diddy Kong Racing 2
#13RahzarXPosted 2/7/2013 6:04:40 PM
PSOLavis posted...
RahzarX posted...
PSOLavis posted...
RahzarX posted...
Man, no one is mad because it's multiplatform. Okay, well maybe a few idiots.

We're mad because it's delayed 7 months to cater to the other consoles.

Releasing it on the Wii U first would've been the right thing to do.

The right thing to do is nonexistent when there is money in the picture. Also while less people would be angry, all fanboys would still be screaming bloody murder at this "betrayal".

So less people are going to buy the 360 and Ps3 version if the Wii U has it as a timed exclusive? I highly doubt that. The people who would buy it have made up their mind when they heard it was multi-platform.

Wow...just wow. How can I even respond in a simple enough way for you to understand. I have died a little inside.

Cop out.

Timed exclusivity to a console that they think has a small community ANYWAYS?

Yah, you can't respond intelligently to anything.
---
whythefat "DDR, I notice your karma is 567. That 5+6+7= 18. 18 plus your IQ is 19. There were 19 hijackers on 911. You are a terrorist."
#14Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 2/7/2013 6:04:51 PM
gmaster 2674 posted...

Lol
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://i46.tinypic.com/b83ehv.gif
#15UmitenchoPosted 2/7/2013 6:06:24 PM
ADHDguitar posted...
gmaster 2674 posted...

Sort of a paradox isn't ?
#16ADHDguitar(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 6:09:25 PM
Umitencho posted...
ADHDguitar posted...
gmaster 2674 posted...

Sort of a paradox isn't ?

I suppose so.
---
#17PSOLavisPosted 2/7/2013 6:11:55 PM
RahzarX posted...
PSOLavis posted...
RahzarX posted...
PSOLavis posted...
RahzarX posted...
Man, no one is mad because it's multiplatform. Okay, well maybe a few idiots.

We're mad because it's delayed 7 months to cater to the other consoles.

Releasing it on the Wii U first would've been the right thing to do.

The right thing to do is nonexistent when there is money in the picture. Also while less people would be angry, all fanboys would still be screaming bloody murder at this "betrayal".

So less people are going to buy the 360 and Ps3 version if the Wii U has it as a timed exclusive? I highly doubt that. The people who would buy it have made up their mind when they heard it was multi-platform.

Wow...just wow. How can I even respond in a simple enough way for you to understand. I have died a little inside.

Cop out.

Timed exclusivity to a console that they think has a small community ANYWAYS?

Yah, you can't respond intelligently to anything.

*sigh* Even though it is a waste of my time I will dumb it down for you. The Wii U currently has NO quality 3rd party exclusives, and medicore 1st party games only. The quality games announce from both 1st party and 3rd party are not coming out until late, and many are yet to even have a relase date. What does this mean? Everyone and their dog that owns a Wii U is going to get this game, otherwise it will jsut be collecting dust. Unlike consoles which in their lifetime sell 50+ million units games do not quite get into that region. Some do, for instance Twilight princess which sold over 50 million total. So lets assume rayman will total sell 20 million units. If Wii U owners buy this game, which they would have that would be over a million game sales right now. By the time the ps3 and 360 versions are out it would be over 2 million. That leaves a lot of potential purchases for other consoles going to the Wii U. If half of those would have purchased it on another console that is a lot of money. You get it now buddy?
#18ADHDguitar(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 6:14:41 PM
PSOLavis posted...

*sigh* Even though it is a waste of my time I will dumb it down for you. The Wii U currently has NO quality 3rd party exclusives, and medicore 1st party games only. The quality games announce from both 1st party and 3rd party are not coming out until late, and many are yet to even have a relase date. What does this mean? Everyone and their dog that owns a Wii U is going to get this game, otherwise it will jsut be collecting dust. Unlike consoles which in their lifetime sell 50+ million units games do not quite get into that region. Some do, for instance Twilight princess which sold over 50 million total. So lets assume rayman will total sell 20 million units. If Wii U owners buy this game, which they would have that would be over a million game sales right now. By the time the ps3 and 360 versions are out it would be over 2 million. That leaves a lot of potential purchases for other consoles going to the Wii U. If half of those would have purchased it on another console that is a lot of money. You get it now buddy?

Okay, first, you're incredibly ignorant.

Second, you're just dismissing games you haven't played as being poor because it suits your fanboyism.
---
#19matthatter56Posted 2/7/2013 6:25:44 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]