How do we FIGHT the naysayers?

#1BroadwayGPUPosted 2/7/2013 5:50:23 PM
The haters say our system is doomed. They call us Wiiaboos. They say Nintendo's tradishun is irrelevant. We can't stand for this anymore. Once the tears are gone, we must take a stand against them. But how? Our third party exclusives are gone. The competitors are going to announce far more powerful (in Western terms) hardware. This is going to be the fight of our lives.
---
#BroadwayGPUTopic
#2ADHDguitarPosted 2/7/2013 5:51:05 PM
Maybe the fanboys would be less annoying if you stopped posting threads like this.

Just a thought...
---
Still waiting for Diddy Kong Racing 2
#3nickvd8Posted 2/7/2013 5:52:29 PM
You ignore them and enjoy your purchase for what it is. If you care what other people think then you're just a drone that can't decide things for himself.
---
Sign this
www.tinyurl.com/timesplittersHD
#4BroadwayGPU(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 5:53:12 PM
Maybe the fanboys would be less annoying if you stopped posting threads like this.

Just a thought...

Am I not a good king?
---
#BroadwayGPUTopic
#5rildomeinPosted 2/7/2013 5:53:34 PM
nickvd8 posted...
You ignore them and enjoy your purchase for what it is. If you care what other people think then you're just a drone that can't decide things for himself.

---
[[[[[WATCH THE POWER]]]]
Youtube channel: joshlovaca
#6Beatperson14Posted 2/7/2013 5:55:04 PM
Use math!
#7PSOLavisPosted 2/7/2013 5:55:44 PM
BroadwayGPU posted...
The haters say our system is doomed. They call us Wiiaboos. They say Nintendo's tradishun is irrelevant. We can't stand for this anymore. Once the tears are gone, we must take a stand against them. But how? Our third party exclusives are gone. The competitors are going to announce far more powerful (in Western terms) hardware. This is going to be the fight of our lives.

Your topic makes me assume you are a fanboy from another console and are talking down on the wii u. I give credit for this troll topic trying to look like it isn't. But my discerning eyes show it to be a troll topic.
#8LinetrixPosted 2/7/2013 5:59:17 PM
PSOLavis posted...
BroadwayGPU posted...

Your topic makes me assume you are a fanboy from another console and are talking down on the wii u. I give credit for this troll topic trying to look like it isn't. But my discerning eyes show it to be a troll topic.

You're obviously a newcomer around these parts. That is the great BroadwayGPU you're talking to, son. Show some respect.
---
It doesn't matter the additional notes say opinions aren't trolling. The Notes are wrong and your opinion is trolling - GameFAQs moderation
#9DarkSoldierX99Posted 2/7/2013 5:59:22 PM
You got to hold your ground till Monster Hunter comes out TC. Unfortunately there is nothing going to help the cause until then. Just gotta stand strong while the waves come crashing down.
---
Gas, grass, or ass nobody rides free.
#10BroadwayGPU(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 8:57:50 PM
This is the most important topic ever created.
---
#BroadwayGPUTopic