How do we FIGHT the naysayers?

#21_Sovereign_Posted 2/10/2013 5:48:12 PM
You just don't care what others say. I will enjoy what I like and not be afraid of this stigma that we as gamers should all enjoy the exact same things.
---
We impose order on the chaos of organic evolution. You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.
#22mjc0961Posted 2/10/2013 5:49:41 PM
nickvd8 posted...
You ignore them and enjoy your purchase for what it is. If you care what other people think then you're just a drone that can't decide things for himself.

This.

Also, TC is a troll. Still can't believe how many people don't realize that.
---
"Jak and Daxter does not have a sequel so that doesn't prove anything." - DesperateMonkey
#23spikejetedPosted 2/10/2013 5:56:42 PM
First we educate them on how to recognize the trolls.

att: First Rule. Any poster with the word Broadway in their name is a Troll.

a
att: Second Rule. Any post with the words Tradishun or Innovashun is a Troll Post.
---
Pokemon White FC: 5415-0064-0126
#24spikejetedPosted 2/10/2013 6:03:17 PM(edited)
PSOLavis posted...
BroadwayGPU posted...
The haters say our system is doomed. They call us Wiiaboos. They say Nintendo's tradishun is irrelevant. We can't stand for this anymore. Once the tears are gone, we must take a stand against them. But how? Our third party exclusives are gone. The competitors are going to announce far more powerful (in Western terms) hardware. This is going to be the fight of our lives.

Your topic makes me assume you are a fanboy from another console and are talking down on the wii u. I give credit for this troll topic trying to look like it isn't. But my discerning eyes show it to be a troll topic.

Yeah, ummm, if you were fooled into clicking this thinking it was real then you should go ahead and use the ignore function for Broadgay and his lackey.
---
Pokemon White FC: 5415-0064-0126
#25Rasputin77Posted 2/10/2013 6:12:50 PM
nickvd8 posted...
You ignore them and enjoy your purchase for what it is. If you care what other people think then you're just a drone that can't decide things for himself.

I can enjoy my Wii U, AND not care about the naysayers, without having to put on blinders. Magic?

See, there's this step between being able to see all of the posts, and caring what other people think... it's called... being able to read posts, and learning to come to your own decisions about things.

You'll need that skill in life when people don't have an "ignore" feature. So... =/ ... good luck, and stuff.
---
GameFAQs defintion of 'White Knight': Someone who made you realize you can't handle valid points or honest opinions if they come from certain posters.
#26GloryChaosPosted 2/10/2013 6:16:23 PM
Ignoring them doesn't necessarily equate to using the gamefaqs ignore function, magical being. One could easily see the post, read it, and not respond to it. Thus, they did not acknowledge the post or consider a reply.
---
Brawl FC - 1332 8069 6690
"Gravity Rush is 1458 Mb the 58 Mb should more then cover the missions/dialog/character models" - Demondog666